Thread: Club 33 Music

Club 33 Music

anyone know of a (legal) place where i could get a cd with the instrumental music they play in club 33 (or other places in the park where they only play disney songs w/o the lyrics like on king arthur's carousel)?

i hear the songs played all the time on online disney theme park radio stations, but i cant find anyplace to buy them. they have to be available somewhere, even ebay or something right? how do the radio stations get them?
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

• oh bugger

Re: Club 33 Music

I have had three... one I got off Napster like 6 years ago and no longer have and the other two are found on the Musical History of Disneyland 6 cd set. The Main Street (yeah the organization of the music on these cds is strange) cd has a beautiful version of "Feed the Birds" from club 33 as well as "Love is a Song".

I suggest buying this set of Disneyland music to anyone interested in hearing music from the park, past and present. It really is a great collection of music and does include an instrumental of "When You Wish Upon A Star" from the castle as well as "Once Upon A Dream" from the carousel... those ones are found on the Frontierland cd... see, strange.

• Shubisha

it was available on the disneyland forever music system at the park for a time.. if you search ebay a cd of it periodically shows up. the cd isn't an official release of any kind it's just someone selling a copy of what they purchased from that system.

• Disnoid

I was going to send you to www.1313southharborblvd.com but it looks like it's been canabalized since last I was there. They also have a podcast, do a search for "1313 South Harbor Radio" in the iTunes store, lots of good music there.

Also, you can check out Extinct Attractions Club:
    http://01508f4.netsolstores.com/inde...ATS&Category=4
    or start at www.extinct-attractions-club.com and click on dvd list at top to browse all dvd and cds. I can't say I recommend the Pirates cds but the dvds are great.
    Last edited by LiquidSpace; 03-13-2007 at 10:27 PM.
    We are now under way and proceeding on a course that will take us on a voyage of exploration through liquid space.