Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 233845464748495051 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Re: The Joy of FASTPASS - details and secrets

I love the fast pass!! ♥ it makes waiting in long lines a little bit easier!! The only tip I can give is to pay attention to the time for when you can get another pass at the bottom of the card!! And it also pays to use the single rider line! ♥

• Banned User

I donít understand either why people wait when you can a FP, and have little to no waiting time at all!! Why waste the 50 min? That 50 mins could be spent making memories on some other ride.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Many are uneducated regarding the benifits, or many hold FP's already for another attraction. I lean more toward the former when I look at all the people waiting outside Indy as I breeze past.

• Please pull the yellowtab

Fastpass is an option that many mistake as a paid benefit. I don't have a park map with me at the moment but I think there is tiny blurb about Fastpass somewhere on it. However, guests usually skip over it and look straight at the attractions map/times instead.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndStar2theRight View Post
    Fastpass is an option that many mistake as a paid benefit. I don't have a park map with me at the moment but I think there is tiny blurb about Fastpass somewhere on it. However, guests usually skip over it and look straight at the attractions map/times instead.
    Expecially since one resort does have it as a paid benifit (was it Paris?). That confused a few people, considering they all have "Disneyland" in the title now.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by love♥dca View Post
    I donít understand either why people wait when you can a FP, and have little to no waiting time at all!! Why waste the 50 min? That 50 mins could be spent making memories on some other ride.
    FP only works well for you BECAUSE those other people don't use it. Be happy that they are ignorant.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Animation Domination

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    FP only works well for you BECAUSE those other people don't use it. Be happy that they are ignorant.
    Or they have time to waste.
    "You are watching FOX"

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
    Or they have time to waste.
    Or, or, orrrrrr.....
    They have a fastpass for another attraction and this is how they're "wasting" their time.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Animation Domination

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Or, or, orrrrrr.....
    They have a fastpass for another attraction and this is how they're "wasting" their time.
    Yeah that too.
    "You are watching FOX"

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybirdman View Post
    They have something like that at Universal now. "Don't want to wait in line? Just pay more". It seems like a bad idea. eventually you'll get people who want to pay more to get in front of those people, and so on and so forth.
    OMG i got that for my bday trip last year with my family... and it was GREAT... like u dont wait at all... there are no times u gotta be in line like fast pass... u really go str8 to the front of the line kinda like cutting inline and its on EVERY ride they have... at the shows you get front row and u dont even have to wait 30mins u just walk up to the Gate A doors... i loved it... it made everything run smooth for me... and they are a bit more nicer to you while ur wearing that pass and now u can take 2 tours if u have that pass...

Disney should have something better then fastpass... i never really liked it... always in a rush to get to the next ride... but then after reading what they wrote i can pass it on to my family so maybe they wont be so RUSH RUSH so we dont miss are fastpass...

PS - The Simpsons ride is pretty much the best ride ive ever been on... i wish disneyland had something like that... with one of the movies... or put a bunch of cartoon movies together to make 1 huge epic ride...
    im a Glee-K

• Banned User

Cool Re: The Joy of FASTPASS - details and secrets

Many are uneducated regarding the benifits, or many hold FP's already for another attraction. I lean more toward the former when I look at all the people waiting outside Indy as I breeze past.

i also agree that some don't realize that FP is not a paid thing... although i did ask one person why they didn't use a ride for a certain ride--they said they figured waiting was faster then waiting 1 hour to use the FP. to me that doesn't make sense....specialy if it's INDY!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake559 View Post
    OMG i got that for my bday trip last year with my family... and it was GREAT... like u dont wait at all... there are no times u gotta be in line like fast pass... u really go str8 to the front of the line kinda like cutting inline and its on EVERY ride they have... at the shows you get front row and u dont even have to wait 30mins u just walk up to the Gate A doors... i loved it... it made everything run smooth for me... and they are a bit more nicer to you while ur wearing that pass and now u can take 2 tours if u have that pass...

Disney should have something better then fastpass... i never really liked it... always in a rush to get to the next ride... but then after reading what they wrote i can pass it on to my family so maybe they wont be so RUSH RUSH so we dont miss are fastpass...

PS - The Simpsons ride is pretty much the best ride ive ever been on... i wish disneyland had something like that... with one of the movies... or put a bunch of cartoon movies together to make 1 huge epic ride...

good for you!! and happy late bday!!! the pass is a nice thing to have!!

• When Will It Return?

Fastpass is an option that many mistake as a paid benefit.
    FastPass is a paid benefit. It's simply included in the price of admission instead of being the non-included upcharge option that can be found at almost every other park.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
    FastPass is a paid benefit. It's simply included in the price of admission instead of being the non-included upcharge option that can be found at almost every other park.
    Lol, saying that will only add to the confusion. It is quite obvious that that is what they meant.

• ---------------

Last time I looked at a map (a long time ago)
    it seemed like it was a good section about FP. It was brightly colored and in big letters.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 233845464748495051 ... LastLast