Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556

Re: The Joy of FASTPASS - details and secrets

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Thanks! Although my sister in law swears ridemax says otherwise. But I figured i'd ask te real experts first. Lol
    A cast member did tell me that in order to get a FP for WOC each pass had to have been scanned at DL OR CA.
    I don't know if that is the case for ride FP's though.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMousePal View Post

Here's how the Dream Fastpass looks:

I remember a CM promised me I would get one of these after one trip where I passed out due to a panic attack/dehydration. Never got it though

Also, I honestly did not know that you can use your fastpass at any time. Me and my family always go at the exact scheduled time and assumed whenever a CM was letting us in 5 minutes late was complete good will on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    unfortunately not. Your whole party has to have entered the park.
    Actually, if you mean all of your party has entered DL and had their tickets scanned, then yes, one person can take all the tickets to DCA and get a fastpass. If only one person is in DL, then Kritter is correct. All tickets have to have been scanned for entry at one least one of the parks.
    EM EYE SEE KAY EE WHY EM OH YOU ES EE

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Likely Making Changes

Blog Entries

Disney actually encouraged that one person wait in line for WoC Fp's with the entire group's tickets to reduce conjestion.

I'm going to take my sisters to DL & DCA for the first time and I had a few questions. Btw I'll be going on a Saturday, this Saturday.

1) Is it still current that there are two separate systems DL & DCA? and so I can FP at DL and FP at DCA a few minutes later?

2) I want to FP for World of Color. I will be there during 10am when it opens. Is DCA usually known to open earlier than its posted opening time?

3) I want to FP for the third show. So can I be there really early and while everyone FPing for the 9p show, can I FP for the 1115p show?

4) After FPing for World of Color, is there a wait time to FP again?

Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make use of the whole day. Thank you in advance!

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Likely Making Changes

Blog Entries

All of these questions have been answered in the conversation, so I will repost them for you.

1) Yes, the systems are still detached, but it seems that all of the rides in each park have now been linked together. Confirmation is still pending on whether the detached rides have been linked in.

2) They have been known to let people wanting to get FP's form another line that gets led to the FP area, and the gate to the park may open ahead of time (but none of the rides). I'm sure someone else can clarify.

3) No, they only release FP's for one show at a time. A sign out front will inform you as to what show is being ticketed.

4) The FP for WoC has nothing to do with any of the ride FP's and therefore will have no affect on your next ride ticket.

about a 2 1/2 hour plane ride away from the happiest place on earth

Hello,
    I will be at the parks starting this Monday. I know there has been a lot of talk about whether the times on the fast passes will be enforced from now on. I was just wondering of anyone knows if this is true? Me and my husband will be there on our honeymoon and want to make the most of our time there. V

^Not in our experience, although on our past two visits our FP were only a couple of hours beyond the return time.

I can also confirm Roger Rabbit is NOT networked. We picked up a FP 10 minutes after grabbing one for Buzz.

Just wanted to give my experience with fastpass. My family of four did the give a day get a day volunteer. Me and my wife used our vouchers to upgrade to the 3day special they are having. I purchased two three day specials for my other to kids. We went with a group of 14 people August 11. I then used my two kids vouchers to exchange for the special fastpasses they offered. So we ended up with a total of 72 fastpasses with no time restrictions. So as we walked the park we grabbed fastpasses with our regular tickets if the return time worked for us so we can save our special fastpassesto use when needed. It worked like a charm. On a busy day when rides like Space Mountain and Splash Mountain had 75 minute waits or fastpass return times like 5-6 hours later, we were able to do about 18 rides, including all there main attraction rides, and shows between both parks. Our lingest wait for rides was about 10 minutes. We hit the non fastpass rides first, since the lines were short at opening and then went back and did the fastpass rides in the afternoon and evening when the lines were longer and we were able to walk right on. Everyone in our group said the special fastpasses saved the day and it was possibly there best trip to Disneyland and California Adventure. So if you have those vouchers and wondering if it was worth it, it is.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556