The 98 Rocket Rods attraction's loading platform was the old PM rotating loader platform up above Tomorrowland. But the queue actually started from the door to what is now BLAB, wound around that building, down "under ground", across the plaza and up into the guts of the loading platform via a staircase. (Am I recalling correctly so far?)
* Where about was the tunnel in relation to the surface today?
* What is the tunnel portion of the queue being used for now?
* Did the tunnel exist in any form before the 98 makeover? Or was it built for RRs?
* Are there any rumours of making use of the platform building in the future? (Other than the occasionally musical whatsit that's up there currently)
* Do these pants make my butt look big?
Please post any pictures that may illustrate things...