I went to Disneyland!!!!

so i went 3/16-3/18. Every thing looked great except Pirates, the Davey Jones projection was very faint and u couldn't make him out, it was like that for all three days i went. and Indy was acting crazy on my last night. The 3 doors were not light up and we keep stalling from the rat room all the way to the end. AND I HAD NO CLUE THAT FANTASMIC! WAS DOWN......50% of the reason why i go to Disneyland. And every single CM i asked Fantasmic! they told me it was open than i asked one at about 9:30 and he said its not playing this season???? can someone give me some info on why......

P.S. I think both Rockin Space Mountain and Screamin are extremly underrated!!!!
    pshhh i guess

• Queen of Sarcasm

Re: I went to Disneyland!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treat View Post
    so i went 3/16-3/18. Every thing looked great except Pirates, the Davey Jones projection was very faint and u couldn't make him out, it was like that for all three days i went. and Indy was acting crazy on my last night. The 3 doors were not light up and we keep stalling from the rat room all the way to the end. AND I HAD NO CLUE THAT FANTASMIC! WAS DOWN......50% of the reason why i go to Disneyland. And every single CM i asked Fantasmic! they told me it was open than i asked one at about 9:30 and he said its not playing this season???? can someone give me some info on why......
    It isn't playing right now because they are turning TSI into a Pirate Lair. They have major construction on the island right now.

• Resident Ghost

Fantasmic isn't playing because of the refurbishment on Tom Sawyer Island. Fantasmic starts back up in June.

• Awaken the spirits

Someone in another thread told me the other that it's down because they're doing the Pirates thing on Tom Sawyer Island. I'm sure the Mark Twain being out of commission doesn't help either, but not a huge factor.

Edit: Dang I'm slow.

Fantasmic is down untll the construction is finished on Tom Sawyers Island.

they are constructing the Pirates Lair addition to the island which is scheduled to be completed before Pirates 3 comes into theatres.

thanks alot, im excited now!!!
    pshhh i guess

• Banned User

Usually when Indy stalls in the rat room means there are a lot of cars on the track and they need to reset the boulder.

• Minion

Everytime I have been on Indy recently, there have been weird things happening. Like a lot of stalling throughout the ride!