Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

What would you add to Fantasmic?

Okay if you say were in Matt's shoes, and you were asked to refurb, and add some stuff to fantasmic, what would you do? What would you add?

My idea is the characters go by on the boat, and suddenly a flash of fireworks and a huge dance sequence happens, a spectacular one, with cool music, with flashes going off and suddenly, the sparks happen and mickey appears, as all the dancers drop to to ground, and slowly leave in the blackness... I don't know, when I hear fantasmic I want to see a dance number! The dance number would happen after the boat goes, on TSI.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• șoș Tom șoș

Overhaul some of the elements and get Circe De Soiel to consult and add fantasical elements like guys on long ribbons twirling and flying over the audience.

Retro-fit the bottom of River's of America with massive hydralyic lifts so there are places where performs can run out on the river and dance.

• Rock Star Minion

I suggest a bald-faced, synergistic exploitation of Fantasmic! to promote the new film or DVD release. Just one scene, rotated in and out as needed.
    This would be paid by BVHE's and Disney Pictures' budgets, of course.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries
    Just more action and less plain ole music.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• e komo mai

What Fantasmic needs is more explosions.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Bring back Ursula!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    Okay during the snow white witch scene, she does her spell, and says with a flash of light! But then she walks over to the side while saying change my hair to white, she's then standing a little ways from the cauldron, cackles, points her finger at it, and this white wavey lightning like light shoots from her finger (like that thing when mickey kills dragon, that fabric bit has the lights that flash up to the dragon!) This affect would be achieved the same way, with black fabric, so she shoots the cauldron, cackles and a cool little firework shoots out of the cauldron on a special wire (like the fireworks that shoot on the wires in MGM's fantasmic) it hits the ground near her, and a blast of smoke/ sparks shoot infront of witch and then the new witch is their! Making a change to the transformation of the witch!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)
    During the pachyderm scene, have skaters and bladers, with the bladers going down looping tracks and at the middle loop let it be open so that the blader would have to do some flips to get to the rest of the track.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

• Sock Puppet

Hey, I started similliar thread to this last week.

Anyways, new villains, NBC scene, and updated effects, technology and fix stuff that should of been fixed a LONG time ago (Pinnochio, Ursula, etc.)

• On Autopilot

I think they should take out Chernabog (Don't kill me) and stick in Fire Bird! This would hopefully quench everybodies thirst for more explosions, him being made of lava and all (plus In my opinion Fire Bird looks less scary than Chernabog and won't terrify as many tykes)

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    can run out on the river and dance.
    Run out and do the RiverDance?

I agree, bring back Ursula. And since I have issues with the Evil Queen from SW, we can lose her .
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Sock Puppet

I think a Cirque Du Solei thing would be cool

• Sock Puppet

More Buzz Light Year

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    Run out and do the RiverDance?

I agree, bring back Ursula. And since I have issues with the Evil Queen from SW, we can lose her .
    Bring back Ursula !!! Also put Jafar and Hades back in as well wITH A COMPLETE REFURB!!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Minion

Giant Chernabog over the top of the island. Make him point to different areas of Frontierland, New Orleans Square and have ghost fly out...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast