Thread: Here is my plan

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)

Here is my plan

okay so i did it... I bought my bf and I annual passes... and we went for the first time on Monday... (i think I saw daddy B taking a picture of pinochio while I was there too)... we went with my bf's best friend and his gf... and so they didnt want to see shows so I am going on friday with him to see shows... here is my itinerary... I am looking for opinions and problems/solutions...

arrive at the park at 4:00
    see the 4:20 Aladdin show
    watch the 5:15 Block party bash
    see the 6:15 Snow White show
    enjoy a 7:45 Parade of Dreams
    head over to the Pier and watch the 8:45 Electrical parade
    Squeeze our way into the hub for 9:25 firworks
    and finish off the night with the 10:30 show of Fantasmic!
    Leave the park and head back home to San Diego

okay so what do you all think... can we do it??
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

You better get to the Aladdin Show early because sometimes that show fills up quick.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• My cuties!

Good luck with the ELP and then the fireworks -- that is where I think you'll have problems.

• The one, the only...

The people are packed VERY tight at the hub for the fireworks. The fireworks is a not-to-be-missed show. You really have to be in front of the castle to see them. Skip the EP and go directly to the hub to stake out a spot. You will thank me after you see the Remember.. Dreams come true show. Remember to be able to see the front of the castle clearly!! Have fun!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Circle of Ancients

We are kind of doing the same thing on Sunday, but just Block Party, POD and Remember ... Saw the Aladdin show once, that was enough ... Have seen the EP a few times and have no desire to see SW.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan
    The people are packed VERY tight at the hub for the fireworks. The fireworks is a not-to-be-missed show. You really have to be in front of the castle to see them. Skip the EP and go directly to the hub to stake out a spot. You will thank me after you see the Remember.. Dreams come true show. Remember to be able to see the front of the castle clearly!! Have fun!

That's what I would do

Skip the EP and get a good seat for the fireworks early

• Hooterville, USA

Do it just like you have planned! If you make it through the night and see everything, you are my hero. I believe in you.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Artsy Fartsy

If you can pull that itinerary off I will give you Pos Rep. You go girl.

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4v8ubq0103m8.png[/IMG]

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Bird

head over to the Pier and watch the 8:45 Electrical parade
    Squeeze our way into the hub for 9:25 firworks

okay so what do you all think... can we do it??
    It can be done. However, do not plan to see the fireworks from the hub as it will be full by the time you get there. Try to get up on the Main Street Train Platform - it will offer a good view of the fireworks.

After you have seen the effects on the castle once or twice I have found it nice to be able to stand back and enjoy the Fireworks display.

• Again! Again! Again!

I agree, skip EP and watch fireworks. You need to get to the hub by 815 at the very least to get a good spot for fireworks. Besides, aren't they changing their route this weekend? Or does that start on Sat? If that starts on Friday, you won't be able to see anything of the fireworks except from the Entrance Plaza.

And what? No meet on your itinerary?
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)
    I thought that I read somewhere... maybe on the visionsfantastic sight... that they were switching the direction of the parade... hmmm....

I thought that all meets were at noon... not later in the night... otherwise there would have been that on the plan too...

i can do it... Or what may happen is that I may skip BPB... and just go to a later Aladdin... my bf and I just know that we may not be able to work all of that in to our regular visites with our friends...

many of you may have seen me on Monday... there was 4 of us... I had a sorceror micky hat, my bf had a pirate eye patch, the earing, and then the goofy bandana with the ears tucked in, his best friend had the IJ hat, and his gf had the peter pan hat... we were quite the sight to see...
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

• Feel the breeze!

I thought that all meets were at noon... not later in the night... otherwise there would have been that on the plan too...
    The meet may start at noon but there is a good chance that some of us are still around at closing.

• Who's your DaddyB?

(i think I saw daddy B taking a picture of pinochio while I was there too)...
    Sorry, nope. I was not at the park on Monday. I was at home recuperating from posting my weekly photo update at 4:30am!

I WILL be there with Mrs. DaddyB most of the DAYTIME on Friday (I've got a photo assignment), and we'll be watching the 4pm showing of the parade before heading home.

Hopefully we'll be watching the parade from Matterhorn Way, if not there, then from the Train Station platform.

Last edited by daddyb; 06-09-2005 at 07:48 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

• Still wants to be a cat!

There is a bit of a meet up on Friday - 6PM at the Hub. Don't think you can squeeze that in also, not with the plans you' ve made, would be impossible, unless you skipped the Snow White show.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette