Snow Whites Scary adventures golden apple in front of Que, Will it ever be back?

I did a search for golden apple and came up empty handed, For the past 6 months or more it seems like the golden apple in front of the Snow Whites scary adventures attraction has been missing, upon closer inspection it is revealed that the apple was broken off of the metal base holding it down. This was about 6 months or more ago. Does anyone in the "know" have any idea if there is a plan to fix this?
    -Heres to hoping that Disneyland does fix this!

• Man of Logic and Reason

Re: Snow Whites Scary adventures golden apple in front of Que, Will it ever be back?

Just get Darkbeer to take a picture of it. It'll be fixed in no time.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Re: Snow Whites Scary adventures golden apple in front of Que, Will it ever be back?

Possibly when Snow White goes down for refurbishment, they will probably put a new one up or they will just keep it off since it was broken off and they don't want that happening again. I don't know.

You can still put your hand or finger where the apple was and it will still make the witch laugh.

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

LOL again? Just a day or two ago I responded to another similar post with something like "lol this comes up often. It seems the thing gets replaced and then disappears a lot. I suggested that they replace the whole holder and apple with a single cast piece of metal to stop people stealing it"

It is a topic that pops up regularly - maybe Disney should fix it for good.
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

• Eeyore smiling

I also noticed on my last trip that a finger on the "hole" wehre the apple should be does get the witch to laugh...hopefully Disney will fix this problem with a suitable solution.

• Comin' at ya!

I never knew about this apple thing...But now I do so I wish I had done it...
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Just to clarify...

Apple in front of ride: Gold, metal, part of the stand that leads to cackling if touched. It disappeared a while ago, apparently with quite a bit of force.

Apple in ride: Just a cheap fake red apple in the witch's hand when she pops out from a boat. Idiots like to try and steal it, since it's loose to prevent idiots trying to steal it from ripping off the poor witch's hand too. Sometimes it gets stolen and isn't replaced with another almost valueless fake apple until the next day, THIS is the apple that is known for getting stolen. Sometimes it is attempted to be stolen, and suspicious cast member catches it on camera and so ends someone's time at Disneyland.

Apple on the right side after the creepy trees with the concave mirror ("hologram" but not really) effect is what Koenig incorrectly claimed was the apple replaced with a "hologram" in Mouse Tales.

Know your apples! (Hi Granny Smith! "Hello dear!" *waving apple*)

• HauntedOne999

Thanks to Paul Pressler many of the molds used for props and figuures throughout the park were destroyed. I people steal items that no longer have a mold it takes awhile for it to be replaced. Someone once stole the Chip figure from the Tarzan's Treehouse interactive area and it took almost 5 months to get that one replaced. But maybe if stupid people wouldnt steal the apple from inside the ride (and it gets stolen just about ever 3 days) they might replace the golden alot faster.
    Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

• Banned User

If they monitored it more closely, they would catch who steals it.