Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

I'd save villians land for the 3rd gate.

I'd probably move much of Frontierland up to that area and then combine the frontierland entry with adventureland to create a larger entryway and a less congested Adventureland

once their is a good western town area in the btmrr area I'd put the Woody ride on the edge of it so it's right inbetween Frontierland and Fantasyland

• Banned User

Actually, I think it would be great to shrink down the Adventureland shops and try to widen the Adventureland walkways a bit. Widen the bridge into Adventureland from the hub. Widen the bridge over the pirates queue. Take out Riverbell and move it to the swamp across from BTMRR. Re-re-do the treehouse, this time with a real budget.....

And of course, move Fantasmic to a dedicated viewing areana around the side of Rivers of America so that NOS and Frontierland don't become totally impassable every evening!!!!

• The Candidate

Quote Originally Posted by dshimel
    And of course, move Fantasmic to a dedicated viewing areana around the side of Rivers of America so that NOS and Frontierland don't become totally impassable every evening!!!!
    Having Fantasmic of the Rivers of America makes it what it is! Moving it to an arena destroys the feeling. MGM's just isn't the same!

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by DifrntDrmr
    Having Fantasmic of the Rivers of America makes it what it is! Moving it to an arena destroys the feeling. MGM's just isn't the same!
    I think he is suggesting adding more water front viewing area and having the show readjusted so that it was focused at the are on the Frontierland side of the park. Removing the ruins of the original Rainbow Mining Car ride and providing more viewing area and overhaulling Fantasmic could ease the flow of human traffic in the Adventureland corridor which desperatly needs breathing room...

• The Candidate

I understand. More terraced walkways would also help the viewing.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DifrntDrmr
    I'm not saying an areana like MGM's.

It would still be on the Rivers of America, so would still use the Twain and the Columbia. Would still be wide, shallow seating instead of narrow but deep like MGMs.

Just move the stage from the end by New Orleans, back on the sade by Fort Wilderness. And move the viewing area from the ONLY walkway to/from NOS and Critter Country, to a dedicated viewing area on the banks where the swamp currently is by BTMRR.

• out & about

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    I think he is suggesting adding more water front viewing area and having the show readjusted so that it was focused at the are on the Frontierland side of the park. Removing the ruins of the original Rainbow Mining Car ride and providing more viewing area and overhaulling Fantasmic could ease the flow of human traffic in the Adventureland corridor which desperatly needs breathing room...
    I get what your saying, however I think we should see how the up and coming Tomorrowland helps eleviate some of the traffic in New orleans square, adventureland and fronierland.
    I can remember back before 1998 my friends and i would spend all day in tomorrowland, fantasyland, toontown and barely even make it over to the other side of the park (which is now the side that has all rides). once all the good rides left the tomorrowland area i remember going to disneyland and thinking man this is where all the good rides are (not realizing that the rides i used to really enjoy had been taken out and i was just discovering rides i had neglected before).
    A new expanded frontierland has my vote.
    also, Villians Mtn sounds cool too. Like if you were walking down Main St and could see Sleeping Beautys Castle and off in the distance to the left and behind the castle there were a lurking, mysterious, grimising and evil looking mtn. I think that would be a cool visual. plus it would add a whole other deminsion and fantasy to the fairytale of the castle. you good vs evil. it would provide a conflict. obviously with the notation that good prevails since s.b. castle is front and center. its something that would never had been done before, you know like an original idea that expands on a classic idea. wow the more i think of it the more like the idea.
    what do you think?
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• Banned User

Another E-Ticket attraction is in order for this area. If they put a ton of junk there they will have squandered the last piece of huge land that they have for this park. It would be a travesty for them to waste it on subpar attractions.

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by WRDest79
    I get what your saying, however I think we should see how the up and coming Tomorrowland helps eleviate some of the traffic in New orleans square, adventureland and fronierland.
    Oh I agree and certainly hope so, that said I still honestly believe having worked crowd control for Fantasmic- that the whole River front, fantasmic, NOS and Frontierland need an overhaul to improve the flow. Once done there Adventureland just needs a tune up, thats all!

• something else...

IF (and that's a big one) it's village mountain, you can maybe work into both the fireoworks and fantasmic! "blowing it up" and such. and if it were worked into fantasmic, have it erupt with fireworks and cool business like that either when the villainous part of fantasmic! reaches its peak or when mickey defeats maleficent.

i should be doing homework...
    You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    Another E-Ticket attraction is in order for this area. If they put a ton of junk there they will have squandered the last piece of huge land that they have for this park. It would be a travesty for them to waste it on subpar attractions.

Yes, because 3 or 4 more E-Tickets than ANY other Disney park, just isn't enough. We're spoiled brat fans that MUST have a new E-Ticket every 3-5 years, or we're going to hold our breath until we turn blue and pass out.

Give it up already. E-Tickets are built to increase attendance. Disneyland's attendance CAN'T be increased because the park is already running at or above comfortable capacity for most of the peak season.

Disneyland needs many small rides and new walkways to spread out the crowds they have.

DCA needs the new E-Tickets to drive attendance.

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    Quote Originally Posted by dshimel
    Yes, because 3 or 4 more E-Tickets than ANY other Disney park, just isn't enough. We're spoiled brat fans that MUST have a new E-Ticket every 3-5 years, or we're going to hold our breath until we turn blue and pass out.

Give it up already. E-Tickets are built to increase attendance. Disneyland's attendance CAN'T be increased because the park is already running at or above comfortable capacity for most of the peak season.

Disneyland needs many small rides and new walkways to spread out the crowds they have.

DCA needs the new E-Tickets to drive attendance.
    Exactly...one reason that PhilharMagic would be a good pick for this area--it has EXTREMELY high hourly capacity AND is very popular. It would be a nice place with A/C to hold a lot of bodies. And they'd have room for a new restaurant and probably still some room for Woody's Round Up.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12