Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Holiday Refurbs you DON'T want to see

Alright, so ever since a Small World Christmas and Haunted Mansion Holiday, Disney has been trying to think of other rides to refurb for Holidays. Instead of posting rides you would like to see refurbed for the Holidays, how about Holiday refurbs you absolutely do not want to happen. Here's my list:

Ernest and the Temple of the Forbidden Troll- Based on Touchstone Pictures Halloween classic "Ernest Scared Stupid", Disney turns it's "Idiana Jones Adventure" into a comical spoof for Halloween. Instead of an animatronic Indy, you have an animatronic Ernest trying to fight Trolls with supersoakers filled with milk.

Pirates Of spring break- Actually I stole this one from Disney Lies.com. But still, that would be terrible or hilarious, I'm not sure which.

DCA's Cinco Di Mio Block Party Bash- Same parade, just with Sombrero's and loads of Tequila.

• Puppy Cuddles

How about The Tiki Birds! In tribute to the Hitchcock films. A nice summer retreat from the heat turns to terror when for no reson at all Jose, Michael, Pierre, and Fritz just start dive-bombing the audience.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Jingle Bells Mountain maybe?

Rocket's by day, a freaky sleigh ride by night!

• Sock Puppet

The Many Adventures of Martin Luther King Day- I'm not touching that one with a ten foot pole.(EDIT: I just need to make sure that everyone knows that this IS not meant to be a racist remark. It's just a name that sounded funny in my head. And the comment after wards is protect me from saying anything that would be considered racist. Again, it is a joke and please don't take it for anything more.)

The Jungle Cruise Independence Day Spectactular- As you cruise along the jungles of Africa celebrate the birthday of America as Monkeys wave around American flags. Hippos have on Liberty spikes and Trader Sam turns into Trader Uncle Sam.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Columbus Day Columbia. Once you come aboard, the ship doesn't stop sailing around The Rivers Of America until it gets to India. Becomes the longest ride in Disneyland. Free biscuits and wormy meat.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    I think a Christmas Matterhorn overlay would be good...I know this thread is about what you DONT want, but a Matterhorn Christmas look would be neat!

• Hooterville, USA

I know, put horns on the horse that pulls the tram on Main Street.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• My laughing place

Quote Originally Posted by Small Panda After All
    How about The Tiki Birds! In tribute to the Hitchcock films. A nice summer retreat from the heat turns to terror when for no reson at all Jose, Michael, Pierre, and Fritz just start dive-bombing the audience.

• Minion

Last edited by Michelle; 10-03-2005 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    Here's a serious question: what's the deal with there being no Hannukah representation on Small World during the holidays? I expect more from a ride that's supposed to be about living with our differences..
    FWIW, Hannukah is a minor holiday on the Jewish calendar. Maybe a Small World Passover? Everyone gets a Matzo when they board!

• Don't Panic

Pirates of the Caribbean Holiday. its the same ride, but all the pirates have santa hats and sing christmas songs throughout the entire ride.

• Videographer

Star Tours Holiday - the robot takes over for Santa Claus and you have to deliver presents.

RU

• e komo mai

Clarabelle's Happy Hannukah Hoedown holiday redo of Cartoon Spin.

How horrible would that be?

• Minion

Last edited by Michelle; 10-03-2005 at 08:16 AM.

• e komo mai

Come to Disneyland during the holidays for "Happy Holidays on Splash Mountain!" We've replaced the water in our beloved attraction with egg nog. Visit Brer Rabbit and friends riding around in your very own Swiss Colony Yule Log.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast