• The BAT COMANDER!

How many cemetaries are in Disneyland?

I was playing a trivia game and it asked how many cemetaries are at Disneyland other than the haunted mansion. I got it wrong and the awnser was 3 other than the one one on the mansion. I know there is another one behind the fort but i dont know where the other 2 are. Does anyone know?

-kenny
    One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down."

He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke.

I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

DEEP THOUGHTS
    by
    Jack Handey

• Again! Again! Again!

There is the one on the ride, but there is a pet cemetery outside. There is a cemetery in the Shooting Gallery. I feel as if there is one more but it escapes me. But those are at least the 2 you were probably looking for.
    So, it's:
    1. Inside the HM
    2. Pet cemetery outside HM
    3. Tom Sawyer's Island
    4. In the Shooting Gallery.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Official Mice Chat person

I think there is one in storybook land, by a small church.

• I found my Prince!

technically there are two "pet cemetaries" outside the HM. One in the line area which is actually an elaborated replica of the one on the side of the HM which is a REAL pet cemetery. If there isn't a line, you can ask the CM and they'll let you go back there to see it

• Again! Again! Again!

True, but technically that's back stage. It's not accessible. But you are right. I forgot about that one.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

I think the graveyard of lost ships in the old Submarine Voyage counts. Its still there, it just hasn't been looked at since 98.

• Disneyland Freak

Seven. There are seven cemetaries in Disneyland.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

What about the crypts that the HM queue weaves past? And is the real pet cemetary (a real one???) up on the hillside above the crypts? If so, there are three just outside HM itself!

• Animatronic

What about Tomorrowland? It's a graveyard of dead attractions! More seriously, there's an indian burial ground along the rivers of america (at least there used to be.) Also, the Jungle Cruise has some nice stacks of skulls, but I'm not sure that counts.