If I were King of Disneyland, here's what I'd do:
1) Build the Little Mermaid darkride from the DVD in the old Motorboat Cruise area.
2) Take out the FL theater and replaice it with a Beauty and the Beast darkride (best music of any Disney film ever).
3) Use the old Skyway station area and the rest of the FL theater area for a new and improved Pooh's Hunny Hunt with the Tokyo DL ride system (the current locataion of Pooh could then be returned to the Country Bears or re-imagineered into a new attraction).
4) Re-theme the Toontown train station back to Fantasyland.
5) Remove Toontown (the lawyers have taken most of the fun out of it anyway) and re-theme the space as Neverland, complete with Cap'n Hook's Pirate Ship, Skull Rock, Peter and the Lost Boys' Hideout, Mermaid Lagoon and Indian Village. A Flying Pirate Ship ride, like a smaller version of the old Skyway, could be built to take guests up and over the berm from a London themed station in Fantasyland to the new Neverland section.
6) Re-imagineer a better Snow White story and build it where Peter Pan is now.
7) Build a new Sleeping Beauty attraction (complete with dragon) where Snow White is now.