Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• .8 miles from the park

Space Moutain Cast "ONLY" Previews Today

FYI and not that it would do most of us any good, but I just got info from a CM friend that they are doing CAST ONLY Space Mountain Previews today.

They are only during certain hours of the day (forgot which of the hours) til around 11pm tonight. Cast only and must be in costume with resort ID. They can go before or after their shift today or during their breaks. They announced the preview only today probably to avoid a mad rush.

edit: oh yea CMs were also asked to enter from backstage.
    Last edited by Mouseketeer; 06-10-2005 at 12:32 PM.

• Official MC Thread Killer

Ooooh... lucky CM's.. I hope some of our MiceChat CM's get back and tell us how it was
    Last edited by 1stStarIC2nite; 06-10-2005 at 12:42 PM.
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

• Still wants to be a cat!

I'm depending on a report from eyes of mara tonight at the meet, he wouldn't miss that!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• .8 miles from the park

If only I could find a disney costume, nametag and ID - I would so be there right now! :devil:

• UnExiled Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mouseketeer
    If only I could find a disney costume, nametag and ID - I would so be there right now! :devil:
    Accost some uniformed CM who's filling up his car with gas at the local AM/PM.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Puppy Cuddles

I wonder if this is in response to the TOT Cast preview. One of my less than honest CM friends snuck me backstage and got me on on the preview of that. It wasn't that hard at all, so maybe he wasn't the only one doing it?
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mouseketeer
    I've got my son's Mickey Mouse halloween costume I also have my badge and ID...oh wait...its around 13 years old though. Oh dear...I'm not that old.

I have a Main St. Uniform, an ID from the 1970s and a nametag named Susan. Will they let me ride?

• .8 miles from the park

Quote Originally Posted by fastpassmountain
    I have a Main St. Uniform, an ID from the 1970s and a nametag named Susan. Will they let me ride?
    Haha! I thought of the same thing too...being a retired CM, but they have gold name tags now....

• Official Mice Chat person

Hello? Hello? *ECHO...* Is there Any CM out there who has ridden it as of today?

• Disneyland Cast Member

I rode it several times this afternoon. Whoo Hoo! They are doing load and capacity test and need all the Cast Member they can get. Next run is between 2030 and 2130. Then they test again from 2200 to 2400. Enter from backstage. There should be signage at Harbor Point. No one with the crew has heard of soft openings to the public yet.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Disnerd
    I rode it several times this afternoon. Whoo Hoo! They are doing load and capacity test and need all the Cast Member they can get. Next run is between 2030 and 2130. Then they test again from 2200 to 2400. Enter from backstage. There should be signage at Harbor Point. No one with the crew has heard of soft openings to the public yet.
    How was it? Were the effects awesome!?!?!? TELL US!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Disneyland Cast Member

Awesome doesn't begin to describe this new experience! I'm going back tonight!

• That's Hawt

Oooooh ... come ON! Tell Us MORE!!! Please? ... Are You Going To Make Me Beg???
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

If you are not working and off duty and are backstage. You could (might) be termed or have a 3 day vacation why chance it.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast