Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Re: Goofypirate's First Ever TR!! 3/21-4/1

That was a WONDERFUL trip report. Thanks for sharing! I love your mini-reviews of Aladdin--I try not to miss that whenever I'm in the parks. And the ELP photos are fantastic. Thanks again!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by kcsaysnee View Post
    A few years ago I saw the electrical parade in DCA and towards the begining of the parade I saw something fall from a float. It was a similar light reflector. I couldn't reach it without getting into the street where the parade was but I spent the rest of the time watching it. The second the parade was over I jumped up and grabbed it. So I, too, have one of those little reflector souviners. Anyone else?
    As long as you didn't run out to get a souviner that fell from the horse trolly!

Chad

nice tr and pics
    If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

WOW. That was a really good report. The pics were great and nicely optimized for the web. Fun commentary too.

Do you REALLY like the Aladdin show that much? OI! I am so over that thing. But if you enjoy it COOL!
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

Great Photos GP!! Yes PoC is the GROAT. Man we use acronyms for everythig dont we. Its my favorite ride ever and will be my favaorite place I ever worked at DL. Great pics. I agree with FishB. I havent really laughed like I used to laugh during Aladdin. But I always try to see how many asians they still have from the original cast.
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by goofypirate View Post
    Thanks for all the nice compliments everybody! I didn't make it to the meet on Sunday mostly since we were running really short on time with a 3 hour drive ahead of us. Plus I still need to get up the courage I suppose.

Listen, you need to stop this silliness. The Micechatters are all such great people and they make you feel like you have known them forever. Once you bite the bullet and meet one of them you are going to be so sorry you didn't do it sooner. We have only been to 3 or 4 meets (No. Cal.) but whenever we do there are always several people that recognize us and remember our names (can't figure out how they remember everyone but they do).

Please, go meet them. A hug from Fishy is well worth the price of entry!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123