Old photos that were on here a few weeks ago

Please help me... I'm trying to find something that I saw here a while ago. It was from 2 weeks to 2 months ago. Someone posted a link that went to an external website. There were some vintage photos... I don't remember of they were of a specific attraction or not. If I had to guess... They were either simply tomorrowland, or peoplemover photos.

I do remember that they were running some kind of (I think) flash based gallery software, where when you roll your mouse over the image, forward and backward arrows showed up over the image for advancing to the next photo. It was not Darkbeers site... it was a more personal type website, and not a commercial one.

If anyone else remembers this, I would really appreciate a link back to that site. I spent 2 hours searching though old posts last night and could not find it. I know for sure that it is in the "Disneyland Resort" section, as that is the only section that I read on MiceChat.

Thank you in advance for your help, and I hope that this sparks someones memory on what I am talking about.

--Brian

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Old photos that were on here a few weeks ago

Brian,

Are you looking for a specific attraction or what pictures are you looking for? Otherwise, you are just going to get a list of everyone's personal web site.

I'm sure we can help you find what you need.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

I'm actually looking for the viewer software that was used on that site. I would like to use it in another project I am working on.

When I first saw the site, I looked at the code, and went to the developers website, and it is software that I can use.

However, now that I am ready to use it, I realized that I never bookmarked it. So I have been searching for that image/slideshow/gallery player. I have searched past posts on this site, and also searched Google for the developers website... and have come up empty so far.

But, I know it was on these boards that I found al link to a site that uses that sofware, and I'm hopeful that I can find it again.

Thanks.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Ahhh, A software question.

Ok guys, who knows what sort of photo viewing software it is that Brian may have seen here: Flash based, roll your cursor over the image to the right or left to advance forward or backwards.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Thanks. I know that someone is using it on a disney pictures site with some really cool retro pictures. That's where I found it.

Is this the site that you were thinking of? Hope this helps.

http://www.anaheimcolony.com/disneylandlinks.htm

Unfortunately, that is not it. I did find that one while doing a search. The one I'm looking for has forward and backward arrows appear over the image when you move your mouse over the image. Then when you click the arrow, it goes to the next image.

Thanks.