UPDATE 6/21/05 09:30 AM PST
Thank you to all who signed our open letter to Matt Ouimet, President of the Disneyland Resort. The open letter along with your specific comments (if any) were sent via Federal Express this morning (6/21/05) to Mr. Ouimet and others within the Disney organization. Some facts about the signatures received:
* We received signatures from participants at all levels
* We received a signature from a guest who wanted to buy into this event but now refuses to do so because of the ongoing problems
* The number of signatures received represents 15% of those who signed up for the top three package levels.
* The number of signatures received represents $47,000.00 in registration fees.
* 28% of the original fifty attendees at the Walt’s Dream package level provided their signatures to the letter.
* The number one complaint was the addition of event participants to the top three package levels.
* The number two complaint, was the seminar random selection process.
* Almost all guests signing the letter expressed their concern of the mismanagement of this event and the poor planning that went into an event celebrating a major milestone in Disneyland history.
It is not too late to participate. For those who did not provide a signature previously, we will forward an additional mailing of guest comments to those in charge. Thanks for your support and be sure to check back often for updates to the website.
The Save Our Event Team