• Hiding from the Sheeple

Diane Disney Miller at Disneyland Info 7/16/05

I am unsure if this should be placed into either the merch or seminar threads on the 50th. I wanted to provide this info, if it is misplaced, I apologize.

From the disneygallery.com website (and meant for attendees of the 50th merchandise event):

We are pleased to announce that Diane Disney Miller has graciously agreed to participate in the Celebrating 50 Years of Magical Memories event. She will be available to sign the newly re-released biography of her father, Walt Disney on July 16, 2005. Please note this item has been added to the Random Selection Process. Guests that have already submitted their RSP's, need not worry, this will be a completely separate RSP submission.

Special Random Selection Process Item
    The Story of Walt Disney by Diane Disney Miller

Due to highly anticipated demand for The Story of Walt Disney by Diane Disney Miller, we would like to offer our Event Guests the opportunity to participate in a special Random Selection Process in order to obtain a copy. Limited quantities of the book will be offered signed and unsigned

Pre-Signed Book

Guests who have been awarded a signed copy will not be able to to queue up for the signing session with Diane.

Unsigned Book

Guests who have been awarded an unsigned copy will have the opportunity to have the book signed by Diane during the scheduled signing session.

We ask that you bring no personal items to be signed, including previously purchased copies of The Story of Walt Disney. Artist signing is subject to space and time availability and is not guaranteed. Event information subject to change without notice.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Woohoo, I hope I get one!!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037