Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Princess Buttercup's April Fools Day Trip Report

I'm SO sorry I missed you. I hope you are doing great!

• no flash photography...

I'm sorry i missed you also. I was really torn between being good mom and bad mom with the teens...to be honest I'm not sure which mom won out...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Haha that was such a fun day yesterday. I have to do my trip report too, Princess Buttercup!

...or should i say SALACIOUS BUTT PINCHER!!!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• is on the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    This was one of the most awesome(how many times have I used that word?) weekends ever! I'm so glad you talked me into staying the night with you guys instead of just doing a day trip!
    Wow - I'm really sad I didn't go to this meet now! I keep hearing about how much fun everyone else had. One day...one day!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    Don't worry..I'll be back....on April 29th I'lll be at the noon hub meet for sure!
    I need to start saving some duckets so I can meet you - and everyone else who I feel like I already "know."
    She did it!

Princess Buttercup... I may never see you again but I just want you to know that I love you and we will always have ... the Haunted Mansion. XOXO

check me out on Flickr
    www.flickr.com/photos/xsorsburn

• Banned User

Very cute, you butt pincher, you!!! Adorable photos of everyone. I LOVED the Napoleon hairdo shot! TOO perfect!!

• Minion

great pics!!! Makes me want to hop on the next plane over there. You are all so lucky to live so close!! Next time I go, I'm making sure princess buttercup is there.... she makes everything more fun!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• Disney Night Owl

Wonderful TR pics so far! Lol, I like the look Trekkie Dad gives you in that pic. Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Haha that was such a fun day yesterday. I have to do my trip report too, Princess Buttercup!

...or should i say SALACIOUS BUTT PINCHER!!!

LOL

I had many names and incidences on Sunday involving the word "butt" didn't I ? It all started with Adam reaching up under my skirt to grab my butt.....no, not THAT Adam, the little 2 year old Adam! And then there was the Space Mountain line , when I sat down on the railing and it turned out that a male guest's hand was right where I sat! After I assured he and his wife that it was an accident, I jokingly said said "Your husband has a really soft hand!" and they both laughed!

I'm just so sad that I didn't stop to ask that one guest where she got her pants that said "Tushie Tushie" on the rear. But I'm sure we'll see Trekkie Dad wearing those same pants some time soon!

Quote Originally Posted by DznyFan17 View Post
    Princess Buttercup... I may never see you again but I just want you to know that I love you and we will always have ... the Haunted Mansion. XOXO

LOL I thought you were Jimmie! I swear! You're the same height and you have the same haircut from the back! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL

By the way, I didn't learn till after you'd left that this was your first meet ever. You seemed so totally comfortable and fit right in with everyone and made the day a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    Very cute, you butt pincher, you!!! Adorable photos of everyone. I LOVED the Napoleon hairdo shot! TOO perfect!!
    We were all having too much fun, especially when we were waiting for the fireworks to start. When they finally did, we couldn't see a lot of them because the wind was blowing them slightly to the left so they were hidden behind a tree! But the smoke was really pretty! LOL

And I remembered your hot cocoa...I just hope I got the right flavor! : )
    Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 04-03-2007 at 06:46 AM.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Anne is the BEST! She gave my son a Thomas Train!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

I was bummed I didnt get to see you. When John, Bree and LLilo showed up at Cove Bar without you I was sad And Brianna Cracker and I left shortly after that.

Glad you had a fun time though!

•   
    • So fetch

That's why I went with JJ and SS to pick you up at the airport. That way you were forced to spend time with me.

It was great seeing you again PB.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut View Post
    I was bummed I didnt get to see you. When John, Bree and LLilo showed up at Cove Bar without you I was sad And Brianna Cracker and I left shortly after that.

Glad you had a fun time though!
    Oh no! You guys were there too? I'm bummed that I missed you! I think that the hardest things about the Sunday meets is that once everyone sees each other at the hub , they all go different directions since the group is so big. Then it's hard to decide which group to go with since I like everyone so much! Since I was still in high heels from that morning, I decided to stay in DL rather than walking over to DCA. Plus, I was already tired and punchy so I knew that having drinks starting at 4 in the afternoon wasn't going to be a good idea.

There is only one solution to all of this....you must all come to Northern California for a meet at my house on the 4th of July! We've got our very own version of DL right here complete with fireworks and everything!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo View Post
    That's why I went with JJ and SS to pick you up at the airport. That way you were forced to spend time with me.

It was great seeing you again PB.
    You are funny! That was a nice surprise and it was really fun visiting in the car with the three of you!

Okay, I have to tell you all the story of why I'm actually really glad I was wearing a skirt on Sunday! Right after the fireworks, when it was still kind of dark and we were trying to make our way through the crowd, I felt something cold and wet splash against both my legs. I was like "Ew What the heck is that ?!" cuz I could see dark spots all over my legs. Then when we got in the light , I realized it was ketchup all over me! I stopped a lady with a stroller and she was nice enough to give me a baby wipe when I asked her for one! But if I'd been wearing pants, I would have had ketchup all over me the rest of the night!

I'm really glad I also got to see the beautiful Ginarella and her gorgeous daughter at the hub as well as seeing Lost Boy again! And I got to ride on Indy with Wolfy who is always fun to go on rides with as well as her husband , wolfette , ladyjane 3 and her daughter, Matt Hamand who was being a brat like always and Judi Mouse who was cracking me up with her story about what she did by accident at lunch! Or was it on purpose since she did it twice? We alo ran into Purple Dove and Skywaygirl and one other gal whose name I do not know on the way out of Indy and I hear that I just missed seeing Disney Ballerina and Pezz Lightyear.

Even though it was really crowded early in the day from what I hear, after dinner we were able to go on quite a few rides without any wait. We went on Pooh, HM, Thunder Mountain , Jungle Cruise , watched the fireworks, went in the Tiki Room then went on Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours, and got in line for Peter Pan but never actually rode it.

I also walked across the castle bridge holding hands with Trekkie Dad and Jimmie who I was fondly calling Mom and Dad even though they are both way too young to be either of those to me!

• Popular Princess

sounds like it was a really fun day! great TR! thanx for sharing!
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

• I am a Pluto lover

Great pics! I love putting faces with names!
    I hope to meet alot of Micechatters when I go.

You flew out of SJC, wow, you were right around the corner from me. Im walking distance to the airport

Im glad you had a good time! Cant wait to get there!
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast