Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Comin' at ya!

Que music for Soarin' Over Cali

As I posted in the main lounge (I'll shorten this) I am looking for the music in the que line in Soarin'. I have been wanting it for years and after 3 i really want it. It's a really beautiful score and is very prominent in the que line. It's really inspiration and really cool. Any ideas? It's on a lot of movie trailers and some commercials..
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• 88 mph

Re: Que music for Soarin' Over Cali

Its a complilation. Some of them i can think off of my head are the most noticeable.

-Air Force One
    -The Last Starfighter
    -Apollo 13

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
    -Adidas
    Quote Originally Posted by KISSman View Post
    In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

The music I remember that is used alot in trailers and the queue is Enter the Dragon.

• white and nerdy

I'll just stay out of this then...

*cough
    Queue

Song Artist Movie Girls of Many Nations in DC/Soft Rebellion/Reprise Randy Edelman The Distinguished Gentleman Main Titles Marc Shaiman The American President (film) Evening Tide Roylance/Galvin Battle of the Atlantic You're On James Newton Howard Dave (film) Victory at Ed Parker's Randy Edelman Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story Premier of the Big Boss Randy Edelman Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story End Titles Marc Shaiman The American President The Blue Max Suite Jerry Goldsmith The Blue Max The Generals Jerry Goldsmith The Generals cough*

Thank you wikipedia
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• 88 mph

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee View Post

*cough
    Queue

Song Artist Movie Girls of Many Nations in DC/Soft Rebellion/Reprise Randy Edelman The Distinguished Gentleman Main Titles Marc Shaiman The American President (film) Evening Tide Roylance/Galvin Battle of the Atlantic You're On James Newton Howard Dave (film) Victory at Ed Parker's Randy Edelman Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story Premier of the Big Boss Randy Edelman Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story End Titles Marc Shaiman The American President The Blue Max Suite Jerry Goldsmith The Blue Max The Generals Jerry Goldsmith The Generals cough*

Thank you wikipedia
    Forgot there was an outside queue music and an inside one.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
    -Adidas
    In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

• Comin' at ya!

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee View Post

*cough
    Queue

Thank you wikipedia
    Are those from the outisde or inside? The one I'm looking for is played on the inside.

• 88 mph

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
    Are those from the outisde or inside? The one I'm looking for is played on the inside.
    Those are the inside songs. THe one playing while you look at the photos.

-Adidas

• Comin' at ya!

I think it's the Main titles from the american president...Trying to find it now but I heard a clip that sounded like it.

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

Re-reading your post, the one that they use a lot in other trailers and such is Enter the Dragon, and I have not heard the others.

• Comin' at ya!

Alas, although I downloaded the american president theme, and it does sound very much like it...It isn't. The one I'm thinking of is similar but much more loud and just dramatic...Start my search again

• It's all nonsense

?que?

• Comin' at ya!

The line inside the building as you look at the pictures...It's weird because the american president song sounds almost exactly like it but it isn't...

I'm not sure if they play the same songs in Cali that they do at Epcot, but in the queue for Soarin' at Epcot I've heard the soundtracks from the Rocketeer and Hook as well as others mentioned on this thread.
    In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

• Comin' at ya!

FINALLY FOUND It...Kinda... If anyone can help, the song plays at 2:58 in this trailer:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109830/...ay-E10788-10-2

It plays throughout the trailer but at 2:58 it gets really loud so you can tell...Anyone know what it's from (it's not from forrest gump, only used in the trailer)
    Last edited by DisneyDude2006; 04-03-2007 at 10:52 AM.

• Banned User

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast