Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Disney worshipper/geek

Quote Originally Posted by daddyb
    I'd love a CD of the ambient music from each of the lands, one CD for Disneyland, one CD from DCA. I love the music from the Rivers Of America area (near NOS) and the music from Tomorrowland.

Also, I'd LOVE to see the CHRISTMAS music from Main Street released!

Those are AWESOME ideas. My thing is the ambience music from the park as well. It's what puts you right into that place-the Jungle, the future, New Orleans...

About the Christmas music, you took the words right out of my mouth. Last Christmas I was complaining to my mom that I wish they had it on CD, I don't have much Christmas music.
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEars
    There's no question about it...I would LOVE to see Disney put together a complete CD with all the music from past parades. And if possible, the same for the stage shows they've had too!
    Disney parade music completes my soul.

• Defeats the Huns

Re: Disneyland Music Shop Receiving New Music

YES. Parades music would be AWESOME! I've never seen Party Gras so getting the music would be AWESOME. Everyone's always talking about how great this parade was, so i'm just totally intrigued as to what this parade was all about!

Somewhere I have a childrens' album (yes from my childhood, and yes, on vinyl) that has some great Mouseketter stuff, like "Mambo Mickey Mouse." I don't have a turntable and don't see myself picking one up in the near future, but it would be cool to be able to share that stuff with my nephews & nieces!

I'd love to be able to get a CD with the Christmas music they play on Main Street!

The abandoned 'Disney at the 1964 New York World's Fair' box set, with ride-thrus, music, narration and outtakes Ford's Magic Skyway and the orginal versions of Carousel of Progress, Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln and it's a small world.

The 1982-83 'area music' from EPCOT Center, used on Disneyland's Space Mountain concourse. Perhaps as part of a compilation of Buddy Baker and George Bruns' incidental music for Tomorrowland, the World's Fair, etc. -- the so-called 'monorail music'.

A compilation of Paul Frees' narrations, with outtakes. In fact, an entire set devoted to Disneyland's voice work would be tremendous.

Main Street, Adventureland, Frontierland and main gate 'area music'. Exists in bootleg form, but I'd pay no small amount to have proper versions.

Does anyone know when the "Remember...True" music will come to any website soon or out on cd? I can't wait for it!

• secure all cargo

I'd like to see the Pirates of the Carribean album that had on side-A Thurl Ravenscroft's narration of the attraction and on side-B several non-Disney nautical-themed songs. I also would like the Haunted Mansion album that had Ron Howard playing the role of "Mike."

I grew up w/ these 2 LP's in the 70's, and we unfortunately sold them at a garage sale.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeybug1
    Does anyone know when the "Remember...True" music will come to any website soon or out on cd? I can't wait for it!
    Umm... it already IS out on CD! It's on both the 6-CD and 2-CD sets, I believe.

• Senior Minion

Here's an idea for something which Disney has probably never recorded, but ought to:

How about a complete sound track CD for the Hoop de Doo Revue?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12