Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

What Do You Want to see In Tomrrowland

I was Jus wondering All of You have diffrent Ideas of Tomrrowland. I want to Know what you would like tomrrowland like. I say Keep the old and new People movers and BLAB work together. SM and Mission to mars. Oh yea No captain EO or HISTA For me but if you would like it put it down

• Who threw That Pie?

Until they figure out what they are going to do with the old Rocket Rod/People Mover track, It seems wasteful to just have it sitting there doing nothing. Especially during its 50th anniversary.

They sould get creative and have an automated machine or robot running back and forth along the track between the loading area and the entrance to T/L looking down upon the guests maybe interacting in various ways. Somthing entertaining that guests could watch and talk about.

Maybe somthing along the lines of a misguided Mar's lunar lander that came down in T/L by accident and is surveying the area and its guests???

Theme it with the landers open and empty travel/landing pod and airbags positioned somewhere by the loading area of the old People Mover station. Sparks/smoke and strobes flashing from its base, indicating some malfunction. Maybe a parachute or two hanging over the side where it landed.

I am sure WDI could go wild with the idea from there as far as the show and its effects.

Anything would be an improvement...

• Hooterville, USA

Peoplemover would be a good start. Innoventions has gotta go! SM will help greatly. Put the rockets back where they belong. HISTA can stay, but they need to blow up the Innoventions building and put some other attraction there. Quit using that same building!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by defm22
    Until they figure out what they are going to do with the old Rocket Rod/People Mover track, It seems wasteful to just have it sitting there doing nothing. Especially during its 50th anniversary.

They sould get creative and have an automated machine or robot running back and forth along the track between the loading area and the entrance to T/L looking down upon the guests maybe interacting in various ways. Somthing entertaining that guests could watch and talk about.

Maybe somthing along the lines of a misguided Mar's lunar lander that came down in T/L by accident and is surveying the area and its guests???

Theme it with the landers open and empty travel/landing pod and airbags positioned somewhere by the loading area of the old People Mover station. Sparks/smoke and strobes flashing from its base, indicating some malfunction. Maybe a parachute or two hanging over the side where it landed.

I am sure WDI could go wild with the idea from there as far as the show and its effects.

Anything would be an improvement...
    If we can't get an updated People Mover back, then these ideas sound great to me. Somebody hire this guy.
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

they should at least put something futuristic inside innoventions

• Official Mice Chat person

They should put a new rid and building in the place of innoventions that is much bigger and expands back further. It would be a time machine. An inventor has recently made time machine technology (usually only usuable for government use) that is capable of taking commercial journys through time. And he is hosting it in TL. People from around the world are flocking to TL to experience such a jounry. The time pods would hold about 12-15 people each and would have a rocket rods look to them. (with the new TL colors and bigger capacity) The inventor talks to the time travelors over radio and guides them through their journy through time, when suddenly something really bad happens. You (the time travelors) are waiting for departure when suddenly you get sucked through a spinning white hole in the wall that apears out of no where! The last words you hear are "WAIT, NO! Coooommmmeeee Baaaaaaaaaackkkk" by the scientist as you get sucked back in time. You lose the scientists connection and now you are on your own, in the jurrasic age.. or something. Where you encounter T-Rexs etc. etc.

TL needs a Time machine. (that's NOT a motion ride either. we want "real" experiences)

• Sock Puppet

Wow Love the Ideas

I did not think that this thread was going to go well. I love all these Ideas Keep posting The people mover track robot thing is a really great idea

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries
    Sorry the last post was from my old User name TMproductions is now Hilsbro

• Banned User

-New Peoplemover
    -New Star Tours Destination(s)
    -Astro Orbitor put back where it belongs
    -Removal of rocks
    -replacement for HISTA (hopefully something to do with Hitchikers Guide to the galaxy)
    -NO MORE PIXAR
    -Turn MBC area into aquatopia
    -Replace Innoventions with a real ride/AA musical show
    -Replace Redd Rockets with a real attraction

• The one, the only...

Quote Originally Posted by hilsbro
    ...Mission to mars. Oh yea No captain EO or HISTA For me but if you would like it put it down
    I think you are referring to Mission: Space from Epcot. That is a blast of a ride! It would be the first, true new E-Ticket for Disneyland in 10 years I think. There needs to be a new top ride to attract people to Disneyland after the 50th is over. It would be great to put it in the Innoventions building since that is a great location. They have gotten their use out of that building. I say put in a new spectacular ride there. It would help to balance out the crowds since some many great rides are on the other side of the park.

As for HISTA, I am not a fan of 3D movies. I think Disney has reached a saturation point. There needs to be a real innovative idea for that theater. I think that some kind a Alien Encounter would be nice. I loved the one at WDW before they ruined it.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

3D movies on their own are quite dated now, however I am quite a fan of T2:3D at Universal since it incorperates so much "real" action with the 3D and in theater FX. I think if Disney were to create an alien encounter type attraction as mentioned in the previous post but incorperate 3D technology it would make for a killer attraction. Real actors, AA's, binural(sp?) sound, in-theater FX, and 3D technology... now that would be an attraction!

• Iron-Clad Allie

-Futuristic flume ride through an actual aquarium and splashing down
    into the Sub Lagoon

-Test Track based ride.

-Return of the updated Tomorrowland Skyway connecting to Fantasyland.
    and travelling thru the Matterhorn once again

-New ride either on or utilizing Peoplemover track (hopefully Star Wars racing
    cycles)

-New Star Tours Destination(s)

-Astro Orbitor put back where it belongs

-Little Green Men saucers / bumper cars

-Replacement for HISTA (hopefully something to do with either Armageddon,
    Spy Kids or Mission To Mars)

-MORE Attractions based on Disney movies and Pixar

-Update Autopia to furturistic theme, with electric/gas hybrid cars - might
    even consider having hover cars that ride on a cusion of air a little above
    the road (with guidrails to each side).

-Replace one level of Innoventions with a ride/no more shows

-An attraction that would be a cross between Stitch's new Great Escape and
    Alien Encounter. Just before the audience is strapped in,, have a lead CM
    warn that the attraction may not be suitable for small kids.
    This way, complainers who don't read warning wouldn't have a leg to stand
    on.

-Space age kissing booth with futuristic babes that resemble Britney Spears,
    Chistina Agulara, Madonna, Nicole Kidman, Marie Osmond, and Disney
    Pricesses Cinderilla, Jasmine, Ariel, Jane and Bell.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-11-2005 at 09:09 PM.

• Official Mice Chat person

They should put the Astro orbitor where it belongs, and have actual PLANETS spin around... instead of giant bronze spheres of jules verne junk.

And where cosmic waves once was, they need to GET RID of those stupid planters. They are ugly and clutter up everything. Instead, they should have a launch platform, where a trained profesional puts on a jet pack presentation every hour or so. I think it be awseome to see a space man flying around Tomorrowland pulling of stunts with a jet pack. They should have permanant rails that circle the launch pad so no one walks on it while the show is going on, but when the show is over a CM can press a button and the rails will sink into underground compartments and the area is an open walkway again.

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries
    What Would i like to See?..... Happy people having fun. Not most of the people using tomorrowland as a way top cut around fantasyland back to main street.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Don't hate the game...

SOMETHING on that blasted people mover track

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast