• Drunk On Disney!

My ideal disneyland.

This is what I think should be done with disneyland.

Main street.
    Put GMWML (great moments) back in and change some of the shops on main street so its not all disney merch.

Adventureland.
    take the aladin oasis thing out and replace it with tahitian terace (dont know how to spell that), and replace TTH/tarzan with SFRTH/swiss family...

NOS.
    No changes.

Critter country.
    Replace winie the poop with CBJ. And find room for a bambi dark ride!

Frontierland.
    keep TSI with no pirates, and turn on the burning cabin.

Fantasyland.
    Bring back the castle walk through and the motor boat cruise. Oh and maybe that LM dark ride if there is room.

Tomorrowland.
    bring back the people mover closed in BUT with NO movie refrences. rip innoventions out and Cop with new audio animatronics and make go past the 60's. Also replace star tours with ATIS (inner space). Also destroy HISTA and replace it with a show where they would showcase MODERN stuff and volunteers would come up and try them out. AND the monorail track would be moved so that it went throught tomorrowland up and over the SM Q and past SM exiting the park that way.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: My ideal disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtsplash View Post
    This is what I think should be done with disneyland.

Main street.
    Put GMWML (great moments) back in and change some of the shops on main street so its not all disney merch.

Adventureland.
    take the aladin oasis thing out and replace it with tahitian terace (dont know how to spell that), and replace TTH/tarzan with SFRTH/swiss family...

NOS.
    No changes.

Critter country.
    Replace winie the poop with CBJ. And find room for a bambi dark ride!

Frontierland.
    keep TSI with no pirates, and turn on the burning cabin.

Fantasyland.
    Bring back the castle walk through and the motor boat cruise. Oh and maybe that LM dark ride if there is room.

Tomorrowland.
    bring back the people mover closed in BUT with NO movie refrences. rip innoventions out and build a starwars ride. On the starwars ride you would ride on EMV land speeders. Also replace star tours with ATIS (inner space). Also destroy HISTA and replace it with a show where they would showcase MODERN stuff and volunteers would come up and try them out. AND the monorail track would be moved so that it went throught tomorrowland up and over the SM Q and past SM exiting the park that way.
    I pretty much agree with everything. I don't know what LM refers to but so far these are good ideas. I am not too thrilled about the TL ideas though. While I think Innoventions should be taken out more or less, I don't think it should be replaced by a ride. Either keep Innoventions or replace it with another AA show on the same caliber as COP and America Sings. The carousel is such an icon to me and its existence in my opinion is no lesser than the castle. And the park in general lacks a good AA show other than Tiki Room and Lincoln (hopefully will be coming back). It just doesn't feel the same without a good show.

The monorail idea is interesting, but I kind of like the interactivity it has between the park and Harbor Blvd. It reminds you that it supposedly is to function as a means of transportation outside of DL and should have a functional placement in the real world. It is supposed to be more than just a ride and actually serves a real-life purpose. This functionality is more pronounced at WDW, and the monorail's placement along Harbor reminds the rider of this purpose.

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

I believe "LM" here refers to "Little Mermaid"...

• Drunk On Disney!

Yea thats what LM is.

I think your right about the COP thing. ket me change that...

Now what do you think??

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by Mtsplash View Post
    Yea thats what LM is.

I think your right about the COP thing. ket me change that...

Now what do you think??
    Thanks about the LM thing. I was having a brain cramp and all I could think of is Light Magic and if that is what you were referencing then you have some serious problems! LOL

And thanks for recognizing my viewpoint on COP. I am sure some disagree, but that's how I feel about that.

• Drunk On Disney!

Yea COP is much better cause its not another movie based attraction.