Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31

    • For old time sake
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    coming home
    Posts
    6,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian

    I really enjoyed myself at the meet. All of you guys are tons of fun, and I look forward to seeing you all again at a future meet!

    I'll ride matterhorn with you anyday!!!! I was laughing so hard I was practically crying!!!

    For those of you who weren't there: Soulq was in the set of cars with me, Anders, The Bob, Robert951, Wolfy and Luvsongthatneverends. The man was screaming and screaming and it was just....the best wqy to describe it would be Eddie Murphy imitating his screaming Mother in "Delirious" ("ohhhhhh Bunny fell down the steps Bunnny fell down the steps I miss that comedy bit). It was THE FUNNIEST thing to hear. I expected to hear it on BTMRR, but I may have been too far back in the train to hear it.

    Also, Soulq, we need to get you the job as HUB police during the fireworks!!! I wanna see you bring out the can of Whoop *** on those people who refuse to leave
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!









  2. #32

    • rainy day girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    walking in the rain
    Posts
    8,438
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat
    I'll ride matterhorn with you anyday!!!! I was laughing so hard I was practically crying!!!

    For those of you who weren't there: Soulq was in the set of cars with me, Anders, The Bob, Robert951, Wolfy and Luvsongthatneverends. The man was screaming and screaming and it was just....the best wqy to describe it would be Eddie Murphy imitating his screaming Mother in "Delirious" ("ohhhhhh Bunny fell down the steps Bunnny fell down the steps I miss that comedy bit). It was THE FUNNIEST thing to hear. I expected to hear it on BTMRR, but I may have been too far back in the train to hear it.
    Dang, I rode with the wrong group on the Matterhorn! But we got to see Tink and the fireworks grand finale...Good stuff!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

  3. #33

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, CA
    Posts
    4,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat
    I'll ride matterhorn with you anyday!!!! I was laughing so hard I was practically crying!!!

    For those of you who weren't there: Soulq was in the set of cars with me, Anders, The Bob, Robert951, Wolfy and Luvsongthatneverends. The man was screaming and screaming and it was just....the best wqy to describe it would be Eddie Murphy imitating his screaming Mother in "Delirious" ("ohhhhhh Bunny fell down the steps Bunnny fell down the steps I miss that comedy bit). It was THE FUNNIEST thing to hear. I expected to hear it on BTMRR, but I may have been too far back in the train to hear it.

    Also, Soulq, we need to get you the job as HUB police during the fireworks!!! I wanna see you bring out the can of Whoop *** on those people who refuse to leave
    Good times

    Man, I felt bad for the CM telling that group of people to keep moving. LOL, they weren't paying him any attention, and he looked so helpless!

  4. #34

    • rainy day girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    walking in the rain
    Posts
    8,438
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    Good times

    Man, I felt bad for the CM telling that group of people to keep moving. LOL, they weren't paying him any attention, and he looked so helpless!
    You know that has to be the most thankless job in the world.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

  5. #35

    • Rally Vixen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yes, it's real ;)
    Posts
    6,622
    Blog Entries
    7
    It was great to see all of you too. Whenever I have the kids with me, the meets are always a blur.

    Soulq & lovesong, great to see you guys again. Soulq, you are too sweet for words.

    Sunnygirl, we have met finally! Now we are going to have to start commuting to the park together.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

  6. #36

    • Beyond Your Experience
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    62
    I am shocked and saddened that no one metioned me at the meet. Although I was there, only to talk with Crazy Legs, for a minute or two, I did make an appearance. How dare you! j/k

  7. #37

    • rainy day girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    walking in the rain
    Posts
    8,438
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by ChazVanEyck
    I am shocked and saddened that no one metioned me at the meet. Although I was there, only to talk with Crazy Legs, for a minute or two, I did make an appearance. How dare you! j/k
    Jr Miss Sunnygirl wished you would have stuck around. She said she could tell you were cool just by looking at ya. Next time hang for awhile. We're geeky but ultimately a lot of fun.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

  8. #38

    • rainy day girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    walking in the rain
    Posts
    8,438
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    Sunnygirl, we have met finally! Now we are going to have to start commuting to the park together.
    PM me, carpooling rocks.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

  9. #39

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141
    I had a lot of fun with you all. Hope everyone is well.

  10. #40

    • Beyond Your Experience
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    Jr Miss Sunnygirl wished you would have stuck around. She said she could tell you were cool just by looking at ya. Next time hang for awhile. We're geeky but ultimately a lot of fun.
    Hey, thanks alot.

  11. #41

    • rainy day girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    walking in the rain
    Posts
    8,438
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by ChazVanEyck
    Hey, thanks alot.
    She told me how cool your shoes were. Therefore, you must be cool.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

  12. #42

    • Beyond Your Experience
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    She told me how cool your shoes were. Therefore, you must be cool.
    Ah, I see.

  13. #43

    • rainy day girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    walking in the rain
    Posts
    8,438
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by ChazVanEyck
    Ah, I see.
    Will you be joining us on Sunday?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

  14. #44

    • Beyond Your Experience
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    Will you be joining us on Sunday?
    I do not know. If I am lurking in the park, it wont be until after 5. But I am usually there about twice a week, lurking, or hiding somehwere, so it's not hard to spot me on any given day. Say hi, dont be nervous like others (I know you wont be).

  15. #45

    • Still wants to be a cat!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    2.4 Miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    7,149
    Only took a couple of pictures, but here they are:

    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfy9...en%3as,3%3af,0

    Had a GREAT time with everyone, sorry I didn't get to meet you Chaz, maybe next time!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!


    - Wolfette

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Radiobarry's Friday Night Mini-Meet with pictures, (of course)
    By Radiobarry in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 11:35 PM
  2. A Few Pictures from Friday night 5-27-05
    By Crazy Legs in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 07:36 PM
  3. Pictures from Friday 05-20-05
    By wolfy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 11:43 AM
  4. Pictures from Friday 05-20-05
    By wolfy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 09:43 AM
  5. Friday Meet - Pictures and Stories
    By eyes_of_mara in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 12:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •