Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Disney Dream 10/23!!

I've answered my phone on POtC, but we were still by the blue bayou. Hmm..maybe that makes it worse, because we were on a ride AND in a restauraunt. It was my mom, though.

• Feel the breeze!

I did answer the phone on Splash Mountain once. No excuse, and it did not seem to interrupt the other folks on the attraction (heck, they were making more noise than I was), but I did try to get off ASAP.

Usually I will not do such a thing, but I was trying to meet up with the person who called. Again, however, that is no excuse.

Cell Phones must be handled carefully lest their powers be used for evil.

I'm always amazed how people have become slaves to their phones to the point where rudeness and danger are an afterthought. Everyday I see people driving around chatting away; changing lanes without looking, missing turns and slamming on their brakes or just blowing through a red light. All that just so that just for a phone call. What could possibly be more important than having full attention and control of a vehicle weighing several tons?
    When I go to the DLR next month, my cell phone will remain in my hotel room where it belongs. I only get to visit the parks one time a year, the last thing I want with me is a frigging annoyance like a cell phone.

• Cowboy, Bear, Pirate, etc

Not as Bad as Video Cameras

I haven't had the pleasure of going through an attraction while someone was on the phone, but I wouldn't find it any more annoying than groups of people who talk to their friends [not about the ride, just about stuff] the whole way through an attraction like POTC. This I have experienced.

I have also been the entire way through Indy while some guy in front of me was filming with the camera's light on. So much for show effects that depend on being in the dark.

People just need to remember that they're not on their own private trip to Disneyland. They are, in fact, sharing the experience with countless others and the quality of the overall experience depends on people not being ***holes.

• Minion

Everyone that's posted so far has sounded reasonable with their cell use. What gets me are the teens and such, walking around the park chatting with their friends. Why are you at the park? You're so busy on the phone, you're not enjoying yourself! Also, I can't stand when I'm working at the cash register and the person buying something is on the phone. How am I supposed to interact with them? I feel like if I tell them their total or ask them if they need a bag, I'm interrupting them.

• Traveler to the south

Cel phone does not get to enjoy the park with me...it stays in the room. And what about those kids on their parents shoulders talking on their cel phones...WTF!
    "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
    - Skipper Mike

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234