• Minion

Parking for Easter Buffet

Just wondering where the best place to park is. We will have my 89 yrold grandma with us and me with a still broken foot, so the closer the better!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: Parking for Easter Buffet

You can probably valet park the car, but I think that costs money, but that is probably the best. I really don't know since I go to my uncles ever Easter. Sorry.

But in general, Disneyland is very difficult for elderly people who find it difficult to get around. My niece recently got a job there and my parents who are 77 and 78 won't go because they are just too old and don't want to bother. This is so sad because when I was little they used to take me all the time.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    You can probably valet park the car, but I think that costs money, but that is probably the best. I really don't know since I go to my uncles ever Easter. Sorry.

But in general, Disneyland is very difficult for elderly people who find it difficult to get around. My niece recently got a job there and my parents who are 77 and 78 won't go because they are just too old and don't want to bother. This is so sad because when I was little they used to take me all the time.
    Ok, that is probably the best option. And, hopefully they validate for a few hours. We will only be going to the buffet this time. But, that is sad about your parents! We take my grandma 2x a yr! She loves it. She gets tired, but still loves to go!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Self-serve parking is included with the meal. They used to include Valet, but I am not sure now.

Just go to the DL Hotel's main parking area and park in the area for check-ins. There is a disabled parking area right there. It is a very short walk to the Grand Ballroom entrance. It's just to the right of the big Mickey statue. Someone can then park the car in the main parking area, about a hundred yards away. When you are finished with your yummy meal, have someone pull the car right up to where she is. Plenty of room to do this.

Or you can just pull right up to the Valet, unload, and then let them handle the vehicle.

Have a GREAT meal!

Maybe we'll see you there! (we eat at 11:30)

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey View Post
    Self-serve parking is included with the meal. They used to include Valet, but I am not sure now.

Just go to the DL Hotel's main parking area and park in the area for check-ins. There is a disabled parking area right there. It is a very short walk to the Grand Ballroom entrance. It's just to the right of the big Mickey statue. Someone can then park the car in the main parking area, about a hundred yards away. When you are finished with your yummy meal, have someone pull the car right up to where she is. Plenty of room to do this.

Or you can just pull right up to the Valet, unload, and then let them handle the vehicle.

Have a GREAT meal!

Maybe we'll see you there! (we eat at 11:30)
    Thanx! Oh, also one more question. If we arrive early, will they take us if they have room?

• Minion

How much is the buffet again for adults? I looked for the thread, but had no luck! Thanks!