Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• World Traveler

Re: 4/1: A look at discount offerings at Fullerton's Disney Character Warehouse

I phoned them yesterday and placed an order. They were very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandtour View Post
    For all of you jonesing for an Art of Disneyland hardcover. You can buy it for $32 from Amazon. Just type in Art of Disneyland. It has a different cover (or dust jacket), but it's the exact same book, also in hardcover. Disney released the book as a trade hardback about a year after they released it to the parks. So the beat-up copies at Character Warehouse are only $2 less than new copies from Amason. (Amazon has free shipping and no tax for Calif residents.)

it's most likely in better condition as well if you get it from Amazon. Not as many hands have been leafing through the pages.

Thanks for the pictures!!! I've always wondered what it was like in one of those stores! Unfortunately there isn't one anywhere within a days drive of my house. . . . So sad!! But I enjoyed dreaming!

I forgot that I got an email that stated an outlet will be open in Alpine, CA. This is at the Viejas outlet stores which are along I-8 about 20 miles or so west of San Diego. I don't remember exactly how long they will be there but I want to say it was until the end of May.

• Defying gravity

Great pics!

So that's where all the golden ears went...

• Defying gravity

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986 View Post
    we need tons and tons of name tags, then engrave our micechat names on them..

then wear then in wdw
    I think you can already order those off Mice Chat.

• Banned User

I'm going up to the Character Outlet an hour north of me, tomorrow. I went once, but, I am going one last time before they close. Cool photos...I hope they have similar where I live!

• Bring Your Own Redemption

I saw these Feliz Cumpleanos name tags there. Anyone know if they can be used as a birthday button at the parks?
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Does anybody know if you have to be a castmember to visit the character warehouses?, because one time when i visited the one in Orange you needed to have a coupon stating you were a castmember.

• Colorado Bound?

Does anyone else remember when the 50th ears ran out and they had none for a while? Looks like they overdid it on their resupply!! But at 11.50 a pop I'm sure they made their profit.

-AD
    -AmandasDad

• Proud Monster Mommy!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfreak46 View Post
    Does anybody know if you have to be a castmember to visit the character warehouses?, because one time when i visited the one in Orange you needed to have a coupon stating you were a castmember.

No, you do not have to be a CM to purchase anything at or visit the Character Warehouse.

We go there all the time to pick up inexpensive pins to trade at the park.
    ~Gina

Mothers of teenagers know why some animals eat their young!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyBunny View Post
    We go there all the time to pick up inexpensive pins to trade at the park.
    Cheap pins to trade are great. They had $3 Stitch pins last time I was there. I got three pins for the less than the price of some of the single pins that you could buy at the park. Awesome!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Is there a master list someplace of all the outlet stores' locations?

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY View Post
    Is there a master list someplace of all the outlet stores' locations?
    Yup: http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Proud Monster Mommy!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    Cheap pins to trade are great. They had $3 Stitch pins last time I was there. I got three pins for the less than the price of some of the single pins that you could buy at the park. Awesome!
    We got the Stitch pins too. As did a lot of other people. We saw a ton of them at the park on Sunday!
    ~Gina

Mothers of teenagers know why some animals eat their young!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast