Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney Secrets Master

If You Could Make Your Own Land In Disneyland, What Would it Be?

Another one of those fun interesting things, If You Could Make a new land in Disneyland, what would it be or what would it be called?
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Disney Secrets Master

MIne would be something like sealand or something like that with lots of water rides and a log flume type ride. After all, in the summer, it does get hot down in southern california! What do you guys think?

• Minion

Hmm, that could work. Kind of liek Tokyo DisneySea's theme, except condensed. Maybe focusing more on the ocean itself?

• Sock Puppet

Four words: The Bob's Swinging Pad

Okay, maybe not a good land idea. I think a land based on villains would be awesome, call it "Land of Darkness" or something. I've had several idea for villain rides I guess they would all fit together here. Here are a few of the ride ideas I have come up with:

Oogie Boogie's Roulette Wheel: It would be an indoor scrambler type ride with techni color 3D effects and it would be a good replica of the wheel from the movie.

Yzma and Krunk's Secret Chamber Ride: It would be a roller coaster ride based on the secret passageway to Yzma's lair from ENG.

The asylum: This would sort of utilize the Indy ride system. You would twist and turn through what would be referred to as the prison where all the old Disney Villains are kept. As the ride starts, you first stop in front of the magic mirror on the wall, who tells you of all the darkness that lies beyond, journey at your own risk. As you pass the mirror you go into a prison like scene feauturing several of the locked up villains: Gaston, the evil Queen,Yzma, Sheer Khan. But somehow you accidently crash through a magical barrier that let's out some of the most dangerous Disney villains ever. As you twist and turn through a barren corridor Captain Hook lunges out at you as well as Scar from the Lion King and a few of the Hyena's, just as you dodge the two villains Cruella Deville comes crashing towards you with vicious intent in a car that looks similliar to the one you are riding on, you are able to make a left turn right before she hits you. But those were only the least of your concerns because now you are in a huge room that contains gigantic Ursula, you dip and dive just barely missing her tentacles. Another narrow escape and now you are in a new chamber, this one holds Hades and Jafar, Hades somes flames to come up as you pass him as Jafar's staff shoots laser at you just barely missing your transport. Your ride stops in the next room as Maleficent stands there preparing you for what you are about to face next. Your transport makes an immediate right and you dip all the way as Maleficent just laughs. Now you find yourself twisting, turning, racing up and down Baldy Mountain as you face Chernabog on the top of the mountain. Finally you inside the mountain where you find the exit out from the asylum as plummet back down to your destination, you can see many images of the villains being locked back up. Then you are finally back to where you have started. Not really sure how this ride would become a reality, just a mental blueprint

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    It sure isn't Disney but
    Buena Park (a city over from Anaheim) proudly
    Welcomes you to Knott's Soak City Water Park, Orange County's newest and wildest water adventure park! Waterlogged acres packed with 21 of the most intense water rides imaginable--all themed to the surf woodies and longboards of the 1950's Southern California Coast!

• Disney Secrets Master

Ya The Villians land would be awesome and could definitely work! Another ride could be like, a snow white ride with the witches side of the story! (I Forgot Her Name.) That Would be Cool!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

In a word........PERN!
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Still wants to be a cat!

Villans Land would be cool, but wouldn't a land based on the Aristocats be even more fun (and furry)?
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Disney Secrets Master

I guess, Though i do think a whole land for just one movie is overdoing it a little, on the other hand a bug's land at DCA did turn out alright.

• Still wants to be a cat!

At least Marie walks around in Tokyo......OK, maybe not a land, but a ride would be great....will let THE BOB come up with the scenario!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Disney Secrets Master

Now you're talking.

• Minion

Well, most of my ideas for new lands are either for DCA, or are just revisitations of unused ideas (Discovery Bay, Liberty Street, Edison Square, etc.).

And of course, there's my favorite little dream, using the old Horizons concept of SeaCastle to create a mini-land transitioning from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland, featuring a model of a city, which we can visit from underwater (a completely new version of the Sub Voyage), water level (Aquatopia), ground level (a "smart freeway" version of Autopia using Hunny Hunt technology), and elevated transit (Monorail and PeopleMovers). In the center, you have a showbuilding for a Flying Saucer ride (maybe like the PeopleMover where you ride a rail built several feet above the floor, or like the Peter Pan ride, or maybe just like the old Flying Saucer ride), or maybe something based on the House of the Future.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• keep moving forward...

mmmmm thats a hard thing to answer...... villains anyone?

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

The bobs idea was kinda hot
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• Disney Secrets Master

Quote Originally Posted by migitmouse88
    mmmmm thats a hard thing to answer...... villains anyone?
    I agree about Villians.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast