Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Disney Secrets Master

What Ride Would You Like To See Holiday Themed?

What Ride(S) WOuld You Like to see Holiday Themed or Refurbed! There are only 2 right now and i think its time disneyland and/or DCA came up with a new one as well!

I think the Matterhorn Bobsled Christmas themed would be hilarious! Put a big santa hat on the top of the mountain as well as on the yetis and put jingle bells and wreaths on the cars as well as wreaths on the autopia cars! It Could work and really add a touch of christmas spirit to the park, not that it needs any more though, it's kind of like extra credit. Anyways let me know what you think and tell me youre ideas as well!

P.S. Tiki Room Would Be Cool too.

There was an earlier post on ones you don't want to see so how about ones you do want to see hmmmm?
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Sock Puppet

Again, I must say: "Pirates Of Spring Break"

• Disney Secrets Master

haha that would be hilarious, any other ideas?

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Splash Mountain

There can be a splash mountain world peace day or Gay day overlay That would be a diffrent experience. Ok so this is not such a great Idea. I am just joking around. Just associate the story of the ride and the joke
    Last edited by Hilsbro; 06-14-2005 at 05:34 PM. Reason: color change and added text

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

A Christmas overlay for Big Thunder........instead of trains they could be raindeer with sleigh.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Disney Secrets Master

The Big Thunder Idea Sounds Great with The Wreaths On The Front car's sides that would be fun!

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Ok come on

no one ever replys to my posts I feel left out. I know if I was to put a not so great post up I would want people to tell me. Sorry Just had to get that out of my system move along Pleas give more Ideas. All of us here at mice age are creative NO MORE REPLYS TO THIS OK I UNDERSTAND NOW
    Last edited by Hilsbro; 06-14-2005 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Changed color added text

• Disney Secrets Master

agreed. I too have not been getting many replies myself and i too have great ideas!

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Swiss Christmas

The santa hat on the matterhorn I think would be a little too much kwwp it simple Mak the ride its self and the Que more holiday themed the mountain already screams "SWISS CHRISTMAS"
    Last edited by Hilsbro; 06-14-2005 at 05:35 PM. Reason: color change

• Disney Secrets Master

I Think that they should Put a Giant Santa Hat On The Grizzily bear at DCA! HAHAHAH! That Would just be Hilarious! And On Muhullound madness they could put wreaths on the cars and maybe have a sleigh car. Also they should put a big santa hat on the face on the Sunwheel! YA, That Would be Cool! Oh, and in Tommorowland They Should Put a Santa Hat On C - 3PO In the Queue for Star Tours! That Would Be Cool!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by hilsbro
    no one ever replys to my posts I feel left out. I know if I was to put a not so great post up I would want people to tell me. Sorry Just had to get that out of my system move along Pleas give more Ideas. All of us here at mice age are creative
    Guys, guys, Just because people don't reply to your posts doesn't mean that we don't think you have good ideas. I've had several ideas that nobody responded to when I first showed up, didn't mean that people thought they were stupid. Alot of it has more to do with letting people get to know "you", let people know your personality by posting on the non-Disney lounges, going to our meets etc. Once they know you, they will feel more comfortable commenting on the many ideas that are in your head. For example, I went to my first meet last night and I was so surprised out how many people complimented me on my posts or how they like me ideas. Again, you want a response, just show us your personality, show us who you are. And might I add that not EVERY idea you have deserves a seperate thread for it, like when it comes to DCA expansions or how to improve DCA. Not every show or attraction that you would like to add to it needs it's own topic, you could start a topic called "DCA expansion and how to improve the park". Or since we already have so many threads about that you could use the search function and add to topics already posted about that topic. Again, I know that you want your ideas to be noticed and they will be. I've heard several great ideas today.

Wow, what a rant.

Anyways, yeah, big santa hat, huh?

• Disney Secrets Master

Big Santa Hats All Over The Park and The Parks' Attractions it would be great and hilarious lol HAHAHAHAH! JK! But on some of them they would be cool like GRR And MAtterhon, C - 3PO, ETC...

• Minion

Yeah, llama5492 and Hilsbro, don't worry about the lack of responses. I too have felt that way. Llama, I think it may have come from the abundance of threads that you have started. They all have good ideas, but people might not want to take the time to read/ reply to them all. Maybe next time, just create one thread about "My Disneyland Resort Ideas" and post all your ideas together. I don't mean to be rude or anything, just want to give you some advice! I think your ideas are good ones, and I especially think DCA needs more holiday theming. I think the entire GRR area should recieve snow, and maybe a santa hat on Dino Jack? While it would look cool, I'm not sure how plausible a santa hat would be on the SunWheel or the Mickey head on Screamin'.

• Disney Secrets Master

Quote Originally Posted by grvtydefy
    Yeah, llama5492 and Hilsbro, don't worry about the lack of responses. I too have felt that way. Llama, I think it may have come from the abundance of threads that you have started. They all have good ideas, but people might not want to take the time to read/ reply to them all. Maybe next time, just create one thread about "My Disneyland Resort Ideas" and post all your ideas together. I don't mean to be rude or anything, just want to give you some advice! I think your ideas are good ones, and I especially think DCA needs more holiday theming. I think the entire GRR area should recieve snow, and maybe a santa hat on Dino Jack? While it would look cool, I'm not sure how plausible a santa hat would be on the SunWheel or the Mickey head on Screamin'.
    Santa Hat on Dino Jack Would Be Cool!

• Zapp's Minion :D

Quote Originally Posted by THE BOB
    Guys, guys, Just because people don't reply to your posts doesn't mean that we don't think you have good ideas. I've had several ideas that nobody responded to when I first showed up, didn't mean that people thought they were stupid. Alot of it has more to do with letting people get to know "you", let people know your personality by posting on the non-Disney lounges, going to our meets etc. Once they know you, they will feel more comfortable commenting on the many ideas that are in your head. For example, I went to my first meet last night and I was so surprised out how many people complimented me on my posts or how they like me ideas. Again, you want a response, just show us your personality, show us who you are. And might I add that not EVERY idea you have deserves a seperate thread for it, like when it comes to DCA expansions or how to improve DCA. Not every show or attraction that you would like to add to it needs it's own topic, you could start a topic called "DCA expansion and how to improve the park". Or since we already have so many threads about that you could use the search function and add to topics already posted about that topic. Again, I know that you want your ideas to be noticed and they will be. I've heard several great ideas today.

Wow, what a rant.

Anyways, yeah, big santa hat, huh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast