Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• LoisAlene

They can bring Expedition Everest here if they'd like. Put it in DCA and re-theme it as a Cascade Volcano. Who wouldn't love being roller coaster rocketed out of the top of a volcano? Yeah, I know it's already been done, Matterhorn and Space Mountain come to mind - but a true Megacoaster or close to it would be an awesome addition to DCA.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Originally I would have said bring Alien Encounter to Disneyland, but apparently people got tired of the ride and the execs felt a need to change it. From what I hear the stitch ride is really bad and I certainly wouldnt want that to happen in Anaheim. I do think some value priced hotels would be great. Last time I checked, the cheapest room at the paradise pier was 205 a night. It would be nice to have a disney themed hotel that middle class families could actually afford.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Michey
    Originally I would have said bring Alien Encounter to Disneyland, but apparently people got tired of the ride and the execs felt a need to change it. From what I hear the stitch ride is really bad and I certainly wouldnt want that to happen in Anaheim. I do think some value priced hotels would be great. Last time I checked, the cheapest room at the paradise pier was 205 a night. It would be nice to have a disney themed hotel that middle class families could actually afford.
    it had a height requirement for a reason.. and people brought their kids along and got scared and complained.... ythats what got AE killed.. but it would have worked at Disneyland...

I say.. New original.. Incredibles Robot Coaster ride... hehe

• Disney Secrets Master

Quote Originally Posted by Momzilla59
    They can bring Expedition Everest here if they'd like. Put it in DCA and re-theme it as a Cascade Volcano. Who wouldn't love being roller coaster rocketed out of the top of a volcano? Yeah, I know it's already been done, Matterhorn and Space Mountain come to mind - but a true Megacoaster or close to it would be an awesome addition to DCA.
    As much as I would love to see Expedition Everest (EE) Over her there are many factors/problems/issues that come to mind so I will only state a few of them.

1. They are still in the phase of constructing EE at WDW Resort, therefore they do not know how the guests will react to this attraction yet and if its negative with the construction at Disneyland with the same ride they already know the guests do not enjoy the ride and it becomes pointless, so it is very unlikely.

2. EE is enormous and huge and there is absolutely no where to put it unless they manage to buy more land somewhere around the park.

3. What land would it go in?

Otherwise, Great Idea!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Again! Again! Again!

Although it doesn't really fit with the Tomorrowland theme, I think Mickey's PhilharMagic would be awesome to replace HISTA. And I agree with Rockin Roller Coaster, but it needs to be in DCA.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Disney Secrets Master

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    Although it doesn't really fit with the Tomorrowland theme, I think Mickey's PhilharMagic would be awesome to replace HISTA. And I agree with Rockin Roller Coaster, but it needs to be in DCA.
    Never seen Philharmagic, looks cool, and it proabably could fit right in there and I for one would not be heartbroken if I saw HISTA Dissapear. In my opinion, I believe that it is Definitely Doable, but not likely.
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Again! Again! Again!

It's pretty cool. It's a 3D show that deals with Donald Duck trying to get Mickey's conductor baton back and he shows up in all these movies. It's really funny and really cute!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Momzilla59

I find that in the sake of mountains that are like the matterhorn there should only be onr in the park. At DCA there is the Grizzly river run mountain and that is the only one I think would fit in dut Rockin roller coaster in the WWTBAM area

• that's right!

To be honest I'm sick of threads that read "Walt Disney World Rides Coming to Disneyland" or "Changes coming to Tomorrowland!!!" only to open them and see "What would you do if you had control of blah blah blah."

In the future, for these kinds of threads, can you mark it as "What would you like to see [location]" please? Thanks.

• Minion

The problem with putting clones of the same ride in every Disney Park is that it takes away originality. That is what Disney is known for (or used to be known for!). Walt Disney would never create endless clones of attractions at his parks...

Just because you don't live close to other theme parks is no reason to ask for the same things at whichever theme park is closest to you. That's why the good lord invented the concept of a vacation! You can travel to other states and enjoy their theme parks...

I hate the direction that Disney has been heading down, including films, parks, merchandise, television, and music. It's beginning to feel cheap, and I don't think any of us want to see Disney become another Cedar Fair...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by squinky
    To be honest I'm sick of threads that read "Walt Disney World Rides Coming to Disneyland" or "Changes coming to Tomorrowland!!!" only to open them and see "What would you do if you had control of blah blah blah."

In the future, for these kinds of threads, can you mark it as "What would you like to see [location]" please? Thanks.
    The funny thing is that most of them have been started by the same person!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12