Thread: questions

• mom of Billy & Crystal

Wink questions

How does the proity seating work? like for show Aladdin? I can't find any info on it.

Also How does early morning work? Some have AP, others have 3-day park hoppers Can the whole group get in or only the 3-day Park hopper people

• Minion

Re: questions

Quote Originally Posted by dis-sis View Post
    How does the proity seating work? like for show Aladdin? I can't find any info on it.

Also How does early morning work? Some have AP, others have 3-day park hoppers Can the whole group get in or only the 3-day Park hopper people
    If you book tickets thru AAA or WDTC, you can get vouchers for preferred seating to Aladdin, otherwise, there is not priority seating for it. For that, you go to the Preferred seating line.

Early Entry: It comes with a: 3 day or longer parkhoppers or b: staying at the 3 resort properties (only way for AP.) APs cannot enter for EE unless they are on property.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    If you book tickets thru AAA or WDTC, you can get vouchers for preferred seating to Aladdin, otherwise, there is not priority seating for it. For that, you go to the Preferred seating line.

Early Entry: It comes with a: 3 day or longer parkhoppers or b: staying at the 3 resort properties (only way for AP.) APs cannot enter for EE unless they are on property.
    If you stay in one of disneyland hotel you can get Perferred Seating vouchers.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

• Sock Puppet

Wow! I never knew that with a 3 day park hopper you gain early entrance! SWEET! Im heading down there this thursday with a three day park hopper! How convenient Anyone happen to know how early we get to go in the park?

• Defying gravity

I had PS once for Aladdin. You sit in the orchestra section and have to look up the whole time. That's not too great - except during "Prince Ali" when the elephants parade through. Otherwise, the mezzanine is the best section to sit in.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisneyland View Post
    Wow! I never knew that with a 3 day park hopper you gain early entrance! SWEET! Im heading down there this thursday with a three day park hopper! How convenient Anyone happen to know how early we get to go in the park?
    EE is on Mon, Tues, Thurs, or Sat. You can get in 1 hour prior to regular opening. If the park opens at 8, you can enter at 7. Only parts of Fantasyland and Tomorrowland are open.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Basking in birthday love

I once went to City Hall while my sister and her family were visiting. I still had my AP, and they all had multi-day parkhoppers. I explained that I wished to join them for early entry, and asked if there were any way I could do so, and they gave me an EE voucher. (Of course, we didn't end up doing EE, because we wanted to sleep. But still.) So if you ask really really nicely, they might help you out.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."