Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: questions

  1. #1

    • mom of Billy & Crystal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hendersom, NV
    Posts
    12

    Wink questions

    How does the proity seating work? like for show Aladdin? I can't find any info on it.

    Also How does early morning work? Some have AP, others have 3-day park hoppers Can the whole group get in or only the 3-day Park hopper people

  2. #2

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    6 hours from the House of Mouse
    Posts
    3,776

    Re: questions

    Quote Originally Posted by dis-sis View Post
    How does the proity seating work? like for show Aladdin? I can't find any info on it.

    Also How does early morning work? Some have AP, others have 3-day park hoppers Can the whole group get in or only the 3-day Park hopper people
    If you book tickets thru AAA or WDTC, you can get vouchers for preferred seating to Aladdin, otherwise, there is not priority seating for it. For that, you go to the Preferred seating line.

    Early Entry: It comes with a: 3 day or longer parkhoppers or b: staying at the 3 resort properties (only way for AP.) APs cannot enter for EE unless they are on property.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

  3. #3

    •   
    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Laguna Beach,CA
    Posts
    7,223
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    If you book tickets thru AAA or WDTC, you can get vouchers for preferred seating to Aladdin, otherwise, there is not priority seating for it. For that, you go to the Preferred seating line.

    Early Entry: It comes with a: 3 day or longer parkhoppers or b: staying at the 3 resort properties (only way for AP.) APs cannot enter for EE unless they are on property.
    If you stay in one of disneyland hotel you can get Perferred Seating vouchers.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan





    Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

    Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

  4. #4

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Daly City, California
    Posts
    14

    Re: questions

    Wow! I never knew that with a 3 day park hopper you gain early entrance! SWEET! Im heading down there this thursday with a three day park hopper! How convenient Anyone happen to know how early we get to go in the park?

  5. #5

    • Defying gravity
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,345

    Re: questions

    I had PS once for Aladdin. You sit in the orchestra section and have to look up the whole time. That's not too great - except during "Prince Ali" when the elephants parade through. Otherwise, the mezzanine is the best section to sit in.

  6. #6

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    6 hours from the House of Mouse
    Posts
    3,776

    Re: questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisneyland View Post
    Wow! I never knew that with a 3 day park hopper you gain early entrance! SWEET! Im heading down there this thursday with a three day park hopper! How convenient Anyone happen to know how early we get to go in the park?
    EE is on Mon, Tues, Thurs, or Sat. You can get in 1 hour prior to regular opening. If the park opens at 8, you can enter at 7. Only parts of Fantasyland and Tomorrowland are open.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

  7. #7

    • Basking in birthday love
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Claremont bubble
    Posts
    2,269

    Re: questions

    I once went to City Hall while my sister and her family were visiting. I still had my AP, and they all had multi-day parkhoppers. I explained that I wished to join them for early entry, and asked if there were any way I could do so, and they gave me an EE voucher. (Of course, we didn't end up doing EE, because we wanted to sleep. But still.) So if you ask really really nicely, they might help you out.

    Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

    "It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] EMH questions
    By silverslugger in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 03:30 PM
  2. A few RoA questions....
    By FantasyWatersDude in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 11:33 PM
  3. More questions about TL 98
    By Speedway in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 08:01 AM
  4. Questions
    By TheCrew in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 10:01 AM
  5. A trio of questions (I never fail to ask questions)
    By Kevie in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •