Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    Pooh's Last Request is a perfect name for the attraction. I'm getting in line for a FastPass right now!
    product placement.. hge asks for a red bull.. gets one trys to fly away but the wait got to keep the ending a secret....

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    product placement.. hge asks for a red bull.. gets one trys to fly away but the wait got to keep the ending a secret....
    Pass me one of those Red Bulls. Just thinking about the ending is a cause worth celebrating. Word was just released that they will be selling little honey barbecued Pooh kabobs at the snackbar just outside the ride.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    Song: "Winnie the Pooh's Last Days"

Deep in the hundred acre wood
    Where a hungry T-Rex slays
    You will find the blood-curdling neighbourhood
    Of Winnie the Pooh's last days
    A dead donkey named Eeyore was his friend
    Kanga and little Roo were ate too
    Rabbit and Piglet had their heads bit off
    And there's nothing quite like Owl stew.
    But most of all Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh
    Winnie the Pooh
    Tubby little cubby all stuffed inside a carniverour.
    He was Winnie the Pooh
    Winnie the Pooh
    Willy nilly silly dead bear

That is SO SICK! ....... It's AWESOME! :devil:
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Minion

Well, just to rehash a few of my personal favorites.

1) redefining DCA's theme as a historical journey through the California adventure, and using Condor Flats/GRR as a Natural History land, put in some giant "fossils" and make this the home of a dinosaur attraction. Maybe even make a new film based on Disney's dino pic and recycle a certain attraction, transforming it into DinoSaurin' Over California.

2) redefine Tomorrowland to once more be a more science-factual area, and use some areas of Tomorrowland's backstage, in tandem with one or more of the following buildings -- Carousel Theater, Pizza Port, Magic Eye Theater -- to create a time travel adventure. The old Rocket Rods would be a good example of the type of vehicle that could be used. Smaller than Indy or the Test Track vehicle, you wopuld shoot through an SFX tunnel at high speed, entering another time. One of those times could be the Age of the Dinosaurs. You could even revamp Primeval World so that it is the showbuilding for the time travel ride, and riders of the DRR view it the way they view the finale of SM, or PeopleMover riders would glimpse Tomorrowland's other rides.

I don't think a literal clone of Dinosaur would be necessary, but the dino idea is very doable.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by ModHatter
    Well, just to rehash a few of my personal favorites.

1) redefining DCA's theme as a historical journey through the California adventure, and using Condor Flats/GRR as a Natural History land, put in some giant "fossils" and make this the home of a dinosaur attraction. Maybe even make a new film based on Disney's dino pic and recycle a certain attraction, transforming it into DinoSaurin' Over California.

2) redefine Tomorrowland to once more be a more science-factual area, and use some areas of Tomorrowland's backstage, in tandem with one or more of the following buildings -- Carousel Theater, Pizza Port, Magic Eye Theater -- to create a time travel adventure. The old Rocket Rods would be a good example of the type of vehicle that could be used. Smaller than Indy or the Test Track vehicle, you wopuld shoot through an SFX tunnel at high speed, entering another time. One of those times could be the Age of the Dinosaurs. You could even revamp Primeval World so that it is the showbuilding for the time travel ride, and riders of the DRR view it the way they view the finale of SM, or PeopleMover riders would glimpse Tomorrowland's other rides.

I don't think a literal clone of Dinosaur would be necessary, but the dino idea is very doable.
    DinoSaurin' Over California?! That sounds so Cool! Utilizing a ride system based on that of Soarin', I'm ready to take flight via my virtual pterosaur. It has a wingspan of 39 ft.

• Lurker Extraordinaire!

when i found out they replaced alien encounter with a stich ride i nearly had a seizure....LAMEST idea ever...alien encounter was SO cool...if there gonna bring anythin to tommorrowland it should be alien encounter

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by JordanB
    when i found out they replaced alien encounter with a stich ride i nearly had a seizure....LAMEST idea ever...alien encounter was SO cool...if there gonna bring anythin to tommorrowland it should be alien encounter
    Some sort of a cross between Alien Encounter and Stitch would likely appea to a larger group of people than either ride. Stitch is too lame, while AE appealed to a limited audience. I know l my point is moot.

• Lurker Extraordinaire!

AE was pretty scary....but cmaaaan it was so cool. and lilo and stich os laaaaame

• Iron-Clad Allie

Yeah. Maybe if Disney ever gets off it's butt and follows through on it's Villain's Land concept, a sicker, meaner, "this time it's personal" Alien Encounter will be built! That would rule.

• Newbie.

I wouldn't even wish Stich on Knott's Berry Farm.
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

• Just this guy......

Quote Originally Posted by llama5492
    I would love to see stitch's great escape at disneyland
    Why??? :confused: Every review I have read has hated the Stictch version of the attaction.

• Banned User

I am affraid all of the rides you mentioned suck. Stich in fact, is one of the worst rides ever made by Disney. Test track is pretty bare bones and wouldnt make sense in tommorowland adn they already tried something similar with Rocket Rods. Dinosaur is a pale imitation of what it once was (Countdown to extintion) and Countdown was a sissy version of Indiana Jones.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Not hate- but wow, it was so blah. Best part were the critter AA's in the second room. If I could have seen more of those, I would have been happier.

• Disney Secrets Master

No Stitch!!!! I been on it and I do not like it much....

also TT was built.. remember Rocket rods....
    No, No, No, No, No! I'm Not talking about a cheapo, puny , small, always breaks down, track with those puny cars! I mean like the size of the one at Epcot! Huge! With actual scenery in the ride! Your supposed to be in a car as a Test Car Dummie Remember?
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Disney Secrets Master

just make it Pooh's Last Request. Sponsered by red bull.... hehe

anyway.. Dino does not beling at DL.. but change it around and it works at DCA.... new theme.. plot and everything.. boom... you have a time travel to the gold rush....

and but instead get to the earthquake...
    Ya they could make a whole new land at DCA, like Dinoland, not that has to do with anything California, but neither does a bug's land either.
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast