Song: "Winnie the Pooh's Last Days"

Deep in the hundred acre wood
    Where a hungry T-Rex slays
    You will find the blood-curdling neighbourhood
    Of Winnie the Pooh's last days
    A dead donkey named Eeyore was his friend
    Kanga and little Roo were ate too
    Rabbit and Piglet had their heads bit off
    And there's nothing quite like Owl stew.
    But most of all Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh
    Winnie the Pooh
    Tubby little cubby all stuffed inside a carniverour.
    He was Winnie the Pooh
    Winnie the Pooh
    Willy nilly silly dead bear
    Great Poem!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Disney Secrets Master

Wow is Stitch really that bad! I HAve never ridden it myself but it just sounds cool! It is very dissapointing to hear that it just sucks that much!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Original Mice-Chatter

It's not a ride- it involves, walking, standing and sitting. Nothing moves you at all.

Try it once-when the line is short. Or waste a fastpass on it if you have nothing better to do- once will be enough. Just like the new Tiki Room at the MK. UGH

• Again! Again! Again!

Stitch is AWFUL!! We discussed that we'd rather sit through Golden Dreams and Innoventions all day before going on Stitch one more time. Test Track wouldn't really fit in Tomorrowland. I would say Mission:Space in TL. They should also revive the PeopleMover, but make it more like Transit Authority in FL. Those are just my thoughts.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Zapp's Minion :D

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    Stitch is AWFUL!! We discussed that we'd rather sit through Golden Dreams and Innoventions all day before going on Stitch one more time.

Wow, Stitch is that bad

• Again! Again! Again!

It's pretty bad!!! As we were walking through TL, we wanted to tell the people waiting in the hour long line to get out because it wasn't worth it!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Minion

>>Stitch's Great Escape, Dinosaur, Test Track, At Disneyland (Tommorowland Exp[ansion)<<

Expansion?

Tomorrowland is out of room. There's no room for "expansion". If anything ... a remodel, and trade-out for older attractions to fit replacements in.

Stitch? I heard how bad this show is! More toons???? NO! Plus, no more bathroom humor, and chili dog smells. enough

Dinosaur?

And dinosaurs have what to do with TOMORROWland?

Test Track? No room .. but how about a "Herbie the Love Bug, Fully Loaded" version of Test Track for DCA?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Escapé
    >>Stitch's Great Escape, Dinosaur, Test Track, At Disneyland (Tommorowland Exp[ansion)<<

Expansion?

Tomorrowland is out of room. There's no room for "expansion". If anything ... a remodel, and trade-out for older attractions to fit replacements in.

Stitch? I heard how bad this show is! More toons???? NO! Plus, no more bathroom humor, and chili dog smells. enough

Dinosaur?

And dinosaurs have what to do with TOMORROWland?
    Actually, from what I understand, there is room behind\near the Star Tours area...how you could get guests there, I do not know, but it´s probably possible. Maybe in that empty room next to the Star Tours queue? I don´t know what that whole area was\is used for.

I believe someone came up with an idea for this type of ride in another thread, but I really don´t know where it is (so I apologize to this individual who came up with the idea, and if you see this, it´s accreditted to you). It´s regarding Dinosaur...perhaps a ride could be made into something called "Time Machine" or something (no, not the movie, bleh)...and there could be dinosaurs in it, but you could also travel into the future, different parts of time. The machine would go haywire on you or something. As for where it could be located? I think booting out Innoventions would be a good idea

As everyone else has said above, Stitch would probably be a bad idea.

• Mostly Harmless.

Stitch is that bad..... well ok maybe it is. Alien Ancounter was a million times more entertaining.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123