•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Recommend this: the best people to call for food deliveries to our hotel...

So we are spending 18th to the 25th of this month at Disneyland, specifically the Castle Inn. Not the greatest, but it was cheapest. Anywho, what are the best places around Anaheim that will deliver food to our hotel room? I am feeling adventurous. I would like to try all sorts of new things this time around. I have sworn a blood oath that I will not eat at the McDonalds or Denny's. Can you help my gastronomic choices expand? Recommend me something new!

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

Re: Recommend this: the best people to call for food deliveries to our hotel...

That orange looks fairly good...
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

• Quality not quantity

I can't say from experience, however this Google query looks like it has some promising results like Pick up Stix
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• Ohhh baboo :(

10 miles from the DLR. AP Holder for 9 years.

mmmmm I love Pick up Stix. Make sure you order the house beef and/or the Pad Thai. it's awesome.

• For You!

Marri's Pizza - yummy! (They also have other Italian foods)

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

If you like fine dining and have a car, you may want to try out some restaurants near South Coast Plaza or Newport Beach. Also south on Harbor about a block or two is Joe's Crab Shack and Bucca di Peppo which are very good. But if you don't have a car and that's why you need the food delivered you may want to try Restaurants On The Run. Their website is www.rotr.com or you can google them. They will deliver from participating area restaurants to wherever you want them to deliver it to.

• A guy walks into a bar...

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    Marri's Pizza - yummy! (They also have other Italian foods)
    Marri's is awesome! Their pizza's are HUGE, and the cheese stretches for miles...a sign of a good pizza, in my opinion! Check 'em out!

http://www.marrispizza.com/

This internet message board posting does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either my company, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; Contest ends 12-31-2099.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    If you like fine dining and have a car, you may want to try out some restaurants near South Coast Plaza or Newport Beach. Also south on Harbor about a block or two is Joe's Crab Shack and Bucca di Peppo which are very good. But if you don't have a car and that's why you need the food delivered you may want to try Restaurants On The Run. Their website is www.rotr.com or you can google them. They will deliver from participating area restaurants to wherever you want them to deliver it to.
    Just checked out www.rotr.com and they do not deliver in the anaheim area however this place will: http://www.restaurantsexpress.com. Just put in Anaheim's zip code 92802 and you will see a list of restaurants. Seems kind of expensive 15% gratuity and a $6.99 service charge.