• 3Ls:Law Lost & disneyLand

The "Take one/Add one" thread

You all know the penny tray at 7-11? "Take a penny, leave a penny"

Well this is the Disneyland version. If you could take any ride and replace it with a ride at any other Disney-park in the world, what would it be? You can do this both both DL and DCA if you'd like.

Oh, and let's pretend that all rides are the same size. Yes I know you can't fit California Screamin' in the Mission to Mars space, but let's just ignore the space constraints, okay? And matching themes really doesn't have to work as well.

So here's mine:

For Disneyland: Get rid of Honey I Shrunk the Audience. I love 4-D shows like the next person, but this one has run it's course. The property is over, time to say good-bye.

Seeing as how Alien Encounter is gone, I doubt we'd ever see this again, but I'd love to see this added. It was a great idea, MUCH better than Stitch, and shoulda stayed longer. If I can't get that, then Philhamagic.

DCA: Please, for the love of god, get rid of Millionaire. They put that thing up while the show was already dying. Now it's just a waste of space.
    Add: Rock 'n Roller Coaster. PLEASE!!! Bring this to the west coast! This needs to be brought here so bad, and what a boom to DCA it would be!

Okay, your turn

Add: Fantasimic

• Minion

I'm not picking on you or anything, but how many threads like this are we going to have today? I've seen more "Add _____ to Disneyland" threads this weekend than ever before.

And the crazy thing is that everyone always says the same thing! HISTA needs to be replaced, Innoventions sucks, DCA needs work, etc. etc. etc....

No more clones, let's talk about original ride concepts or something...

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    Innoventions and HISTA are fine - I think People can quit complaining about them. I don't wanna sound like a brochure, but HISTA is a good movie. None of the 3-D movies are that repeatable anyway! Innoventions is cool.

• 3Ls:Law Lost & disneyLand

I dunno, I think if I had to rank the local 3d movies in terms of property namestake, HISTA would rank pretty low. It's a bugs life is pixar, and animated movies are disney's specialty, so they pretty much never die.

Go over to Universal and you have Shrek. Once again, an animated flick, so it has that going for it. Add to that you've got a 3rd movie coming, and I think it's still a good match.

And then there's Terminator. It was a blockbuster in terms of ca$h flow, and is still an top pick in lots of people's mind.

Over in florida you have Spider-Man.....I don't think I even have to bother trying to justify that one.

Then there's philharmagic, which in my opinion is the greatest 4-d show ever created. That movie will NEVER go out of style.

Muppet 3-D. Another iconic property

And then there's HISTA. While I'll agree it was a very entertaining flick, it's not exactely a 'hot' property. Plus I'll debate it's validity in tomorrowland. Keeping it at the Imagination zone at Epcot works.

Anyways I don't mean to say it's not enjoyable. I'm just saying if I was told to drop one attraction from the park, that would be one of my top choices.

P.S. okay, I didn't mention the 3d show at Seaworld because: 1.) I don't remember what it is (is it still R.L. Stine?) and 2.) that a whole 'nother can of worms [i.e. turning an education park into a full-blown amusement park...or at least trying to]

• Disney Secrets Master

I Love innoventions but i do agree, Hista needs to go, and Pooh needs to get killed, anything but pooh!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...