Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

What kind of thread are you tired of/love with all your heart

I know all of you out there have a favorite or not so favorite type of thread that you like to post on here on the mice chat forums. I want to know what it is and what it involves like ride Ideas or those ever so popular Tomrrowland bring back the people mover threads. Put your thoughts here

• Disney Secrets Master

Quote Originally Posted by hilsbro
    I know all of you out there have a favorite or not so favorite type of thread that you like to post on here on the mice chat forums. I want to know what it is and what it involves like ride Ideas or those ever so popular Tomrrowland bring back the people mover threads. Put your thoughts here
    I like all future ride idea threads! I also like my hidden mickey thread as well!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

I like to see everyone's pictures -- those are fun. And I like the polls and the "What is your favorite [ride, restaurant, etc.] posts.

Although I still love to read the threads, I found that the more interesting ones were posted prior to May 4, when there was so much speculation/gossip/news about what may or may not happen for the 50th.

I miss that, but I understand that things have settled down at DL, so there is less to talk about.

• Hooterville, USA

I like threads that are controversial! They get everyone's blood pressure up, and then you hear what people really think.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

I like Armchair Imagineering, but I hardly ever contribute because I don't think my ideas are very highly regarded. Most of the time they are shot down pretty fast. Oh well, I've got thousands of others, beware foolish mortals!
    In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    I like them all. This place is better than the movies.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Boozer, User, and Loser

I like any thread that can stay on topic.

• off in lala land

I like threads that keep my interest... and then those that derail, then go back on course and then ends with a giant ((((group hug )))).
    ...it's been a long time.

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    I like most threads although not ones that are too silly. Mostly I just start quick question threads.

• Zapp's Minion :D

I pretty much love all the threads in this forum, except all the PeopleMover threads.

I like threads about possible attractions and remembering old experiences, attractions, and people.

I despise "ME TOO" threads, "I can't be bothered to ever f*n use the search feature" threads, and "drama whore" threads. (pretty much most of the lounges)
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Let me axe you something

I like insider info threads, as well as speculation about future events/rides/shows.
    I don't generally like off-topic threads, because they tend to become snarky and I try to avoid that in general.

• My cuties!

I like the picture threads and insider threads but get VERY tired of the "what would you change" threads.

• Rock Star Minion

Serious, "Fixing DL/DCA/DLR" threads are interesting, as are AP&FP debates.
    "What's your favorite ride?" threads are not.
    "I need help with my trip" threads do not interest me, even after I wrote a 20-point "commando" recommendation off the top of my head. I just did that to see if I could.
    Same with "Which hotel?" threads. Standard answer: "Pick one; then on your next trip, pick the other."
    Trip reports do not interest me that much. Specific reviews of new attractions do interest me, though.
    MJ Verdict thread got old quickly.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Sock Puppet

So right! I am so sick of the trip reports. I mean, I'm happy to hear about weird things that happened, like something broke down or whatever, but I don't need to hear "I was in the park at such-and-such a date and was wondering what Mice Chatters were here." or "I'm going to the park at such-and-such a time and am wondering who wants to meet up." Seriously. Its old.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast