• Miss Marvel

MSEP and Fireworks at Small World; can I do both?

Hello! Bringing the hubby to the parks tonight to celebrate a weekend of doing his favorite things, including the all cheese Monte Cristo!

We would like to see the Main Street Electrical Parade (it will ALWAYS be the Main Street Electrical Parade) and check out the projections at Small World during the fireworks that we have never seen.

Is it possible? And if so, I would love tips on how to make it possible.

MSEP is at 8:45, and the fireworks start at 9:25.

It's been years since I've seen MSEP, let alone at DCA, so I don't remember how long it is or where to view it, blah blah blah. And we haven't been to Disneyland on a Saturday in forever, let alone Spring Break, so we are slightly clueless.

Thanks in advance!
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• Bring Your Own Redemption

Re: MSEP and Fireworks at Small World; can I do both?

If you don't get to the gates early, there'll be a line to get into Disneyland. After that, you have to go through the heavy crowds on Main Street. Then, you'll have to go around the castle, on the right side and through Tomorrowland would probably be your best choice. Through Tomorrowland and into Fantasyland. Again, through the crowds near Small World. It depends on what time you leave DCA and how long the line will be to get into Disneyland. So, it is possible, but the crowds are probably going to be too much tonight. Again, try to leave as soon as you can from DCA to be safe from the crowds into Disneyland…

Good luck!
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Miss Marvel

Re: MSEP and Fireworks at Small World; can I do both?

Thanks for the reply! I'm off to try it!
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle