Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1

    • Defying gravity
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,345

    Lightbulb Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    Did anyone - now or at some point - go to Disneyland or know someone who went everyday? I know that you see something different at Disneyland each time, but it seems like going EVERYDAY is sheer overkill.....

  2. #2

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,638

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    I think I remember reading that there was an old man who used to do. I believe he passed away. I don't know the details. Maybe someone else can fill you in.

  3. #3

    • Defying gravity
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,345

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    Quote Originally Posted by SpokkerJones View Post
    I think I remember reading that there was an old man who used to do. I believe he passed away. I don't know the details. Maybe someone else can fill you in.
    Are you referring to Arthur?

    I was actually wondering if any Mice Chatters visited DL everyday....

  4. #4

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,891

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
    Are you referring to Arthur?

    I was actually wondering if any Mice Chatters visited DL everyday....
    If they do, they should organize a chapter of MiceChatters Anonymous.

  5. #5

    • Shubisha
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Posts
    3,978

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    They're called CMs

  6. #6

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Anacortes, WA
    Posts
    8,618
    Blog Entries
    82

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    I figured out how many times I went last year (127 times). I plan to up that this year (I live like... 5 miles from it? Work less than 3, like 2.62 miles away), I haven't done it 365, but there are times after work when I am like "Dude I have a meeting in a few hours." It easier to go to Disneyland, ride something scary (Maliboomer for example) and go to the meeting happy. I am aiming for like 200 this time around.

  7. #7

    • Ohhh baboo :(
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    10 miles from the DLR. AP Holder for 9 years.
    Posts
    776

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    I usually go every other day. It's not overkill. Everytime I go I see something different.

  8. #8

    • Beach Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after
    Posts
    10,752

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    I figured out how many times I went last year (127 times). I plan to up that this year (I live like... 5 miles from it? Work less than 3, like 2.62 miles away), I haven't done it 365, but there are times after work when I am like "Dude I have a meeting in a few hours." It easier to go to Disneyland, ride something scary (Maliboomer for example) and go to the meeting happy. I am aiming for like 200 this time around.
    That's my situation too. I often have a few hours to kill and I live and work close enough to the park to where I can pop in and out. And it is a lot cheaper doing this than taking in a movie -- this is my main reason for doing this, plus the atmosphere and everything else you mentioned is phenomenal.

  9. #9

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
    Are you referring to Arthur?

    I was actually wondering if any Mice Chatters visited DL everyday....
    I went around 100 times one year...but it was before I was married and before I had a child. I had MUCH more time then....

  10. #10

    • Crockett's Explorer Guide
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    466

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    I go almost daily..


  11. #11

    • Rock Star Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,214

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
    Did anyone - now or at some point - go to Disneyland or know someone who went everyday? I know that you see something different at Disneyland each time, but it seems like going EVERYDAY is sheer overkill.....
    I don't think there is a psychological disorder named for such an affliction. That doesn't mean the affliction doesn't exist. And that a certain company enables the afflicted, whether it knows it (or cares) or not.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

  12. #12

    • It's all nonsense
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    You'll never guess
    Posts
    2,552

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    There are far worse places to go every day. Like a bar or something.

  13. #13

    • Comin' at ya!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Encino, California
    Posts
    3,206

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    I go a whopping 1 time a year! I think I need help
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

    http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude




  14. #14

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,478

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    Yes, Dave Oneal from Extinct attractions when he was a kid. It's not a pretty story.

  15. #15

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,486

    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    It is all relative. I go once a year and my family thinks I have a Disney addiction.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Someone in Disneyland everyday?
    By Megastrophy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 10:59 AM
  2. Blank emails, been getting them everyday, anyone else?
    By Hakuna Makarla in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 07:38 PM
  3. Everyday Disneyland tips and tricks for the not so everyday visitor
    By Disney Wrassler in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 06:10 PM
  4. Everyday a magical one!
    By Disney Analyst in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 12:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •