Annual Pass question

Yes, you hand them to the CM at the gate, (if I remember, they do scan them first) they will give them back to you and you take them to the bank to get your actually photo passes. The time starts from the day the pass is issued. In other words, if you go to Disneyland the first time and activate the passes on June 1st, they would expire on June 1st of the following year.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 04-16-2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Edited wrong post....
    Janette

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Annual Pass question

Yes, you hand them to the CM at the gate, (if I remember, they do scan them first) they will give them back to you and you take them to the bank to get your actually photo passes. The time starts from the day the pass is issued. In other words, if you go to Disneyland the first time and activate the passes on June 1st, they would expire on June 1st of the following year.

*edit to add a thought*

I think there is a certain amount of time now that I think of it from the time you buy them to when you have to activate them, but its several weeks if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure someone else can clarify that.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 04-16-2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: :rolleyes:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Oh my Goodness!

If I am correct You will need to go to the AP center to get your actual pass. The 'ticket' you get from the Disney Store will just get you into the park to do that. But your renew date is from the first time you use it to get in the park, not from when you buy it. So, I would plan time to go get your APs at Disneyland (planning extra time for standing in line there) before you go over to DCA. Hope this helps!

• Minion

Have you considered buying the passes online? (Not sure if this helps the going to DCA first situation or not)

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy98 View Post
    Have you considered buying the passes online? (Not sure if this helps the going to DCA first situation or not)
    Even the ones online still have to be activated either at the bank on main street or there is somewhere in DCA I think... I got my AP online but still had to go to the Bank to get the photo ID so you don't save any time by buying them online as opposed to in the Disney Store.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.