• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Talking Create Your Big Epic Disneyland Dream Wish Character Location Disneyland Photo Op!

We are led to believe that the Year of a Million Dreams campaign is moving full steam ahead yet I have not seen anyone from MiceChat recently awarded with anything while in the parks or at your Sunday meets.

Well I have a wish that anyone can use on their next trip to the parks and if someone comes up to you and asks what your Dream Wish is... you may use this idea as I won't be in Disneyland until December which leads me to believe the campaign will be over.

My Big Epic Disneyland Dream Wish is to get a photo op with certain Disney characters at my own desired Disneyland location.

I would like Alice in the photo op, as well as Maleficent, a male Cast Member from The Haunted Mansion, a female Cast Member from the Jungle Cruise, Goofy, Pluto, Dale but not Chip, Mary Poppins, Captain Hook, Cinderella's Wicked Step Sisters, Cruella, Prince Charming, the Blue Fairy, Grumpy, Perla but not Suzy and finally the Queen of Hearts.

That's 17 Characters.

Now the location I want to be photographed at with my 17 Characters is...

On the Tom Sawyer Island raft- I mean the Pirate's Lair raft, all crammed together floating along. Hopefully there's enough room for everyone on it.

That's my Big Epic Disney Wish Photo Op and hopefully the Disneyland Resort can grant it.

So what would your Big Epic Disneyland Dream Wish Character Location Disneyland Photo Op be? Pick any location in the park, pick as many Characters and/or CM's.

I'd also like my mother in the picture. If someone has to make room for her on the raft, well, out you go Grumpy! Now you got something to be grumpy about!

Last edited by Micoofy Duck; 04-17-2007 at 12:27 AM.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Rally Time!

Re: Create Your Big Epic Disneyland Dream Wish Character Location Disneyland Photo Op

my dream too would be getting pictures of characters i don't have yet.

as for location, i think fitting them ALL in a DAVY CROCKETT EXPLORER CANOE, with my daughters at the front and back, dressed in Explorer canoe CM outfits and be paddling on the river..........

yeah, that'd do the trick.
    a friend of Walt.

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

Re: Create Your Big Epic Disneyland Dream Wish Character Location Disneyland Photo Op

My dream character photo-op? I've got to go with me dancing down main street with the reindeer! (I think reindeer is the plural of reindeer, am I wrong?)

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Yeah Main Street is my 2nd choice but I can't figure out if I want the castle in the background or the entrance in the background.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com