Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Grim Grinning Ghost

Can't Find Your Name??

Was wondering if anyone has ever had any trouble locating keychains or other merchandise with your name on it, whether its because the name is rare or exotic, or because its spelled differently???? The reason I ask is my girlfriends name is Florencia (Argentinian) and we can never seem to find her name anywhere, but a lot of similar ones or even more random ones. Is there some way to have a specialized one made or get them to start adding more names???? Thanks-

"I Want That Simple Life"

B.F.F.=Brian Fyfe Forever
    4-8-1983 to 4-28-2010

• Minion

Re: Can't Find Your Name??

I have always had that problem! My name is Priscilla ( they sometimes have stuff with Pricilla). My husband is named Randal, he never found stuff for himself either. Could say a lot as to why we named our daughter Samantha!
    I don't know if you can special order any, but I would think it would be expensive.

• Hiding in the shadows

I can usually find my name but its not usually the correct spelling (I have lots of items with my name spelled with an O instead of an A). When we named our children my criteria actualy was it could not be so obscure that you couldnt find a keychain at DL with it, but I didnt want it to be so popular that if I called my childs name 20 kids would trun around.

I won with the girl, I lost with the boy, I think his name was top 5 the year he was born.

A little piece of heaven

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

My name is David - and it's very popular name - and rarely can I find things with it because of it's popularity.

My wife's name is Christin - and we always fine Christine, but never Christin.

My son's name is Grant - and believe it or not, we have had difficulty finding anything with his name on it either.

• Disneyland Addict

You can get the personalized name tags at some of the places. I know you can at the little newstand looking place by the bank on mainstreet as you enter or leave. My little girl's friend is named Hailee, she can not find anything with her name spelled the way hers is so we made her one and took it to her after a vacation. My kids are Emma and Eric. Only 4 letters so they can write it easily in Preschool and Kindergarten was part of the requirement when we were picking out names. We didn't know anyone named Emma at the time she was born, now it's so popular it's a little annoying. I blame "Friends", Emma is the name of Ross and Rachel's baby. Eric was almost "Erik" since that was a family name but we went with a "c" so he wouldn't have teachers spelling it different.

• Banned User

I hardly find places with the name "Shaun" It sucks.

I always find Sean or Shawn.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I feel your pain, I have always had trouble finding anything with my name on it.

I do however know that on the back of most items that are sold like that there is an address and you can special order your items with the name you wish.

You might want to try that route.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I sometimes have problems finding things with my older daughters name. Her name can be a girl or boys name and some places have pink cutesy things with names and others have ore boyish things. She wants the pink ones and more often than not, we cant find those with her name on it.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    My name is David - and it's very popular name - and rarely can I find things with it because of it's popularity.

My wife's name is Christin - and we always fine Christine, but never Christin.

My son's name is Grant - and believe it or not, we have had difficulty finding anything with his name on it either.
    Are you my long lost twin brother?

My ex's name is Dorene - (she was named after the Mouseketeer) and we always find Doreen but never Dorene.

My son's name is Cameron - and believe it or not, we have difficulty finding anything with his name on it either.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

My daughter is a Paige - she NEVER finds anything personalized with her name. One time, in Laughlin, we found something like a pen or whatever, and she was so excited. But usually there's nothing with her name on it.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Senior Minion

Well thankfully my name is pretty popular that I find quite a bit of items with my name on it. My brother on the other hand ... he got the name Santiago, which I like ... but doubtful that there will be a lot of stuff with his name on it.

• Fighter Pilot

my fiance can never ever find her's no matter where she goes, and I would think its not an uncommon name of Annie, its always Anne or Ann.

Emil....yeah good luck finding that one, the closest I've seen is 'Emily'.

So, when I became a US citizen I changed my name to Emiliano, we'll that didn't help.

I still go by Emil, so when making reservations I always get 'Was that for Neil/Bill/Will'...ahhhhhh....forget it, it's Emilio. Most people know that one.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

For my name? It's either or, really. Melissa isn't a very popular name now. I tend to see a heck of a lot more Melinda's or Marissa's than Melissa's or if they have Melissa stuff, it's usually not in stock! My niece's name is a pain too. Very popular but the way my brother and sister-in-law picked the spelling, I can't find any cute keychains or stuff with Katelyn. I've seen plenty with Caitlyn or Kaitlyn though. At least you know you can always get a pair of Mickey ears with your name on them.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

"Barry" is usually very to hard to find among these kinds of things as well.

--Barry

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast