Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• wasting time

I love the Haunted Mansion queue. To me it doesn't even feel like a queue, but rather, part of the ride.

• OM NOM NOM

Being the coaster fan that I am, I love being near moving roller coasters. Because of that, I favor the queues of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Gadget's Go-Coaster.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Banned User

Indy hands down.

• OM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by innerSpaceman
    Much as I use fastpass to the max, I frelling hate it. And it's ruined the effect of many of the great queues of Disneyland.
    Take comfort in the fact that it doesn't bypass the indy queue.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Hooterville, USA

Star Tours is a great one.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Zapp's Minion :D

HM & Indy are my favorite queue's.

• Videographer

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    Indy que---
    Lastly my favorite hidden gem is at the very exit of the ride just as you are about to exit the cave---there is a tiny cavern above the exit...If you can lift yourself up or help someone up there--there is a skelton hidden in the above area---a gem few bother to look for!
    LOL - I never knew that. I know of the skeliton just past the '3 doors' as you enter the temple area. I will have to look for this one.

And just for discussion - Let me preface this my saying I love the Haunted Mansion - inside and out! But great queue? Outside you have the carriage, the pet cemetary, the mauselium, and of course the grounds/building. All very nice and all very well done.

Now as I re-read the posts I guess one has to define where the ride starts. (Evil Minion got me thinking along these lines.) To me, the ride starts once you get inside the doors (Greetings, Stretch, Hallway) and not just the Doom Buggy portion. I guess if these portions were considerd queue, then I would have to agree that HM ranks up there with Indy.

RU

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

I've always liked the Star Tours Queue
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• Disney Secrets Master

Iniana Jones! Star Tours! Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters! And Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Hands Down!

At DCA:
    Grizzly River Run! And Tower Of Terror!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• e komo mai

Indy.

But I like watching Buzz in his queue.

I like waiting in line for the Tea Cups. I absolutely LOVE the song, and no matter how many millions of times I hear it, I still end up bobbing up and down in time with the music.

I have always liked entering the building for pirates best. It is usually the first attraction I go on, and nothing beats the smell in there to let me know that I have arrived in the Park.

My favorite que is the WDW Disney-MGM Studio's version of Tower of Terror. It snakes up a hill through a themed environment of dead plants and drained fountains all slowly and perfectly giving you a real sense of dread. It actually appears that the hotel's caretakers just left one night, leaving everything as it was. It is so nerve-inducing, the que alone makes my palms sweat as you hear the screams from the dropping cars above... It is amazing and unfortunately for us Disneyland fans, our park has nothing that can come even close to its perfection in theming.
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyandme67
    It is amazing and unfortunately for us Disneyland fans, our park has nothing that can come even close to its perfection in theming.
    WDW's TOT is a good one, but the IJA queue provides a reasonable immersion if one wishes to do so.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Artsy Fartsy

It's gotta be Indy!! Every time im in that que, I feel so adventurous. I will never forget the first time I walked through, it was scary and thrilling at the same time. I watch the RU42 video almost every day.

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4v8ubq0103m8.png[/IMG]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast