Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries
    Queue wise at DL I say Splash, Hopefully the new Space Mountain Queue, and Indy. Byt Flordia also sports some great queues such as TOT, Mission:space, and Test Track

• Gay Man

Roger Rabbit is my absolute favorite.
    Indy is a close second.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    Quote Originally Posted by RU42
    Reading all the Star Tours comments reminded me of one. Way back, Adventure Thru Inner Space had a pretty cool queue. I mean it is nothing compared to Indy/HM/Roger/ect but for it's day - those minature people were cool.

RU
    Maybe that's were they recruited the small CM popcornmakers from....

My son says the best queues are Indy and POTC
    I'd go with Indy and Alice in Wonderland.
    Why AIW - because we refer to it as THE RIDE OF SADNESS in our family. We call it this because we noticed one time that as people enter the ride they have a big smile on there face and come out looking disappointed or depressed on the other side. Kinda like I waited all that time for this. HAHA

• Videographer

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd
    Maybe that's were they recruited the small CM popcornmakers from....
    LOL! very funny

RU

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    Thanks! Another X-File closed.

• out & about

I really liked the rocket rods queue. I loved watching the Goofy cartoons when hes learning how to drive on the freeway and gets road rage. I woul laugh out load every time. Good times! plus, All the other future transportation cartoons were good too. Especially on the circle vision screens. Also, I couldnt ever quite figure out how the line worked. I mean, you circled into the middle and then out! Howd they do that? I thought it was amazing. The ride itself... not so good. I definetly liked the line better.

My least favorite line to wait in... Autopia! Its all outside. And the whole time you just have to look at the lame ride your about to get on. The cute jokes on the jubotron type t.v. screen are the rides only redeeming factor. And i guess the neat little drivers license you get is novel. Plus the new bumps help mix it up a little. and the way they make the mini overpasses look like real life-sized overpasses is noticably impressive... you know, come to think of it the ride isnt so bad. But i still stand by my comment that i think it has the worst line to wait in.
    thank you.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• What have I done?

Yeah Indy easily... while we may not have the best que for TOT I still really enjoy it Alot. But another great que is "Its Tough to be a Bug" Its liek you are under ground with the characters form A Bugs Life.

"This guy!"

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

If we get to mention queues at DCA, the ToT queue is great. Not as cool as the original ToT but still pretty darn good itself.
    Last edited by jmuboy; 06-16-2005 at 06:14 AM.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• Done and Gone

Threeway tie for me on this one - Indy/Star Tours/Haunted Mansion.

Indy and Big Thunder Mountain. I kinda like the broken down wood and rusted metal desert thing both those ride queues have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampwick
    Besides some of the ones mentioned already, I really love the always ridiculously long wait for Peter Pan because there's something about the wood railing and the wonderful music (especially "Never Smile At A Crocodile") in that queue that just puts me in my happiest Disneyland mood.

I had a bad experience in that line - even thinking about it makes me hyperventilate a little. The line is so enclosed, and once I was behind a family speaking a language I didn't recognize. Unfortunately they were not from a country that embraces the wonders of deoderant. It was AWFUL. When the incredibly slow-moving line would snake around so that I was near one of the ends (and near fresh air), I would gulp huge breaths of non-B.O. tinged oxygen like I was storing it up for a deep-sea dive.

Even though I was near to passing out, I still did appreciate the wood railing and music, though!

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries
    Indy...right Now...

Cant Wait to see the queue for SPACE MOUNTAIN! From all the build up, I hope it rivals Indy.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• What have I done?

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan
    Indy...right Now...

Cant Wait to see the queue for SPACE MOUNTAIN! From all the build up, I hope it rivals Indy.
    Yeah should be fun to see it too! Hmm seems like TOT and Indy are front runners. But I also forgot to mention The Muppets have a great que as well. So involved. With the characters running around the screen I always go there when I am at DCA and it is often that I am there.

"This guy!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234