Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club 33

Club 33

Well it isn't a for sure thing yet, but my wife and I might be getting into club 33 through a connection through work. Does anyone know the prices for dinner and lunch. What are the Pro/Cons of either. Thanks in advance for the info

Re: Club 33

I'm going next weekend with some friends and they told me to bring at least 100 bux for dinner and tip. The dinners start at 70 and work their way up.

I'm not sure about lunch though!

Hope you have a blast

that's not bad at all. Does anybody have info on the menu itself?

• Comin' at ya!

Lucky...
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

I've seen pictures of the menu but I've never seen prices on it! I'm so excited .. I'm bringing 200 bux cash so I can get my drink on too!

I'm sure they take CC's just in case you need a few extra

• Disneyland Addict

Doesn't matter how much it costs, it's Club 33! Just pay and be envied by those of us with out the connections. Do a google or yahoo search for "Club 33 Disneyland" and there used to be a fan site that came up all about it with a menu too.

• Rat Tat Tat.

I went about 3 weeks ago for my first time the lunch menu included fancy pork chops, steak, 3 sauce pasta, lamb, and fish (can't remember which kind...). The only thing our group didn't get was the lamb. Everything was cooked perfectly and the pasta dish my brother got is huge, certainly not worth its $70 price, but I guess that is the cost of dining in such an exclusive environment. I glanced at the bill and it looked like they charge you in addition to the main meal for any "colds" you get and the dessert buffet too. They are a lot cheaper, like $4 or something totally doable. And drinks are expensive too. But hey, if you are going, just splurge and have fun! The cost of your meal will be equal to or greater than the cost of a one-day one-park admission ticket, since you get that "complimentary" for going to Club 33. Don't forget to check out the balconies to overlook the crowds!

Did you happen to look at the prices for champagne because me and my group are considering ordering a bottle!

• Banned User

I had lunch there in November and it was AMAZING!!! The tab for 4 adults and 2 children....... (which will also show you prices for various meals) This includes an outstanding buffet of salads and desserts that were to die for!!)

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripp...l/Club33.shtml

here's a sample of the menu, looks good to me. It's one of those things that price doesn't matter. How many chances are you going to have to experience such an exclusive club. Bring on the food, champagne and drinks for us!!!

I have been inside before though. Me and a friend followed a crowd inside when the door was open. I didn't get to eat but we did use the restrooms, got a pic of us on the balcony and also bought a Club 33 shot glass for proof that we were there.

• Colorado Bound?

Great to see another Bay Area MiceChatter!

The cost of your meal includes a 1-day parkhopper so the price is not as bad as you might think. Lunch is a buffet/order combo. Dinner is full-service.

They really appreciate it if you dress well. Especially for dinner. It also makes it all the more special. If you do lunch shorts and t-shirts are okay but you will feel more comfortable with a polo for something like that.
    -AmandasDad

• UT99 Forever

Give me a churro and a Hot Dog. I'll keep the $400 in my pocket.

Thats crazy money just for a meal!!

• Knight of Naughtyness

Quote Originally Posted by revol yensid View Post
    And drinks are expensive too.
    That's funny. I found the drinks to be pretty reasonable for a fine-dining establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by scoffey View Post
    Did you happen to look at the prices for champagne because me and my group are considering ordering a bottle!
    While I don't know the specifics for champagne, when I was their last they had quite a range of wines and some champagne from very reasonably priced to uber-expensive.
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldDuckFan View Post
    Give me a churro and a Hot Dog. I'll keep the $400 in my pocket.

Thats crazy money just for a meal!!
    It was so outstanding though! The experience, for us, was worth every penny! After going to DL for 40+ years, this was the icing on the cake!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast