Thread: Parking ?

Parking ?

We just realized we havn't had to park at DL since CA opened, usually have stayed in a RV park that had a free handy shuttle. This trip we will need to use the new parking area at least a couple of times. Here is the ? We have a full size crew cab P/U. Is there a special area for big oversize rigs. Some parking structures work fine, others are a nightmare. Any info would be appreciated. We will be down for the 17th, looking forward to a great time, will keep an eye out for you all.

• CM for 4 years!

Yeah, the Pinocchio lot is availiable for oversized vehicles. Course, I think you'll have to pay $12 to park (which is $2 more than the average car's $10)
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• Master of Disaster

try to get in the timon lot. the structure sucks and this lot rules. hahaha.

• CM for 4 years!

Timon is pretty hard to get in to for APs and CMs though. I haven't had much luck getting into Timon since March when I was arriving at the park at 5:30 pm.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by Olydisneyfan
    We just realized we havn't had to park at DL since CA opened, usually have stayed in a RV park that had a free handy shuttle. This trip we will need to use the new parking area at least a couple of times. Here is the ? We have a full size crew cab P/U. Is there a special area for big oversize rigs. Some parking structures work fine, others are a nightmare. Any info would be appreciated. We will be down for the 17th, looking forward to a great time, will keep an eye out for you all.
    How tall is the truck? The Mickey and Friends Parking structure is listed at 7'-4" of clearance. I know my F-250 4x4 has no troubles getting into and out of the structure.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    The first floor is much taller (not sure of the height, but full sized busses can go through it). I presume it is close to the height of freeway bridges in California. Floors 2 thru 6 are close to the 7 foot, 4 inch mark.

When you pull in, you will be directed to the first floor and the parking booths, if you are too tall, they will mark your vehicle with a special piece of paper (color coded) that lets the parking CM's know to direct you to the outside lot....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Hunka hunka burnin love!

Huntington Beach, CA - 30 minutes away from Disneyland!
    my truck is lifted and it almost touches the tops of the levels...my pirate anntenna topper has only about 3 inch clearance!
    We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Thanks for all the great info. My truck is a stock crew-cab 4X4. It's under 7'. Biggest problem is trying to get it to bend around some of the corners, and then squeeze it into a stall. Sounds like I should be able to get it in somewhere there with no major problem. Thanks again for all the help.

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by zugzug15
    try to get in the timon lot. the structure sucks and this lot rules. hahaha.
    Shhhh, don't tell others. It's our secret.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.