• =)

Photo request...

Hi, all. So I've been working on a 3D model of the area around the Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain lately, and I'm realizing that online photo coverage of Critter Country is really sparse. There are plenty of classic shots of the front of SM, and a couple of the barn-like entrance, but very little else. Unfortunately, I can't visit the park anytime in the next few months, and I'd love to get my hands on some shots of Critter Country before then. So...if you happen to have any on your hard drives or if you have a chance to take some, I'd be muchly obliged.

I'm particularly interested in shots of the north side of Splash Mountain, including the queue and the far end of Critter Country where the northeast corner of the SM show building is hidden.

Thanks in advance! Any and all help is greatly appreciated, even if the shots are lacking in image quality, artistic merit, or interest to you personally. For some reason, it's just really hard to remember what that area of the park looks like.

EDIT: By the way--wide shots of the area between HM and SM, around the HM exit, would be great, too. So would any and all backstage shots...cough cough...
    Last edited by Datameister; 04-21-2007 at 12:07 AM.

• =)

Re: Photo request...

All righty, I suppose I'll give this a little bump...it was basically buried in an onslaught of other new postings, so I figure I'll give it another chance...

If you can help, please do! I would greatly appreciate it.

• Loves Disney

I am not sure when I will be back at the park but if no one post any shots by the time I go I would be glad to take some shots for you.

• =)

Thanks a bunch! I appreciate it.