Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• the subs were cool maan

The Disneyland Movie

Ok, I dont know if i'm the only person who would buy the DIsneyland exploring game (see DIsneyland - Only on XBOX PC and ps2 thread), but I seriously think that the disney company should make a film about the history of Disneyland. They could cast Roy Disney to be walt. They would have to shut down the park and film at disneyland, or atleast in some segments. Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by mp3piratesavvy
    Ok, I dont know if i'm the only person who would buy the DIsneyland exploring game (see DIsneyland - Only on XBOX PC and ps2 thread), but I seriously think that the disney company should make a film about the history of Disneyland. They could cast Roy Disney to be walt. They would have to shut down the park and film at disneyland, or atleast in some segments. Any Ideas?
    Michael Eisner as a Main Gate Ticket Seller?

lol. No BUT what you could do, like if it was released later, after they get a better ceo, they could make him the "protaganist" in the story (bad guy) and have it end in a "happy" ending with new rides, etc.

• New Waver

I'm going to start production on one soon. It will not be official or anything, I am just going to shoot stuff with my bolex 16mm camera since I am pretty sure I can get that past the gates without to much trouble. It will kind of be about the internet community and how that effects peoples relationship with the park. But there will be a lot of veiws of disneyland in it, all shot in 16mm so it wont look like a home movie or anything, and it will look better then the official video crap that disney always puts out these days.

Sounds cool. Just dont make it some documentry like that "farenheight 911". Other wise you would be talking about how Disneyland's relations to terrorists (even if there are no relations, but Micheal moore is the only person as stupid as Micheal eisner. Weird. MICHEAL eisner, MICHEAL moore. They're prolly related

• New Waver

Sounds cool. Just dont make it some documentry like that "farenheight 911". Other wise you would be talking about how Disneyland's relations to terrorists (even if there are no relations, but Micheal moore is the only person as stupid as Micheal eisner. Weird. MICHEAL eisner, MICHEAL moore. They're prolly related
    No no, nothing like that, just going to look into the weirdness that is the obsesion the keeps people coming back to the parks and these message boards.

But you definatly should do an expose' on Tomorrowland

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Instead of casting parts why don't they make it like a documentary. They could put all of that historical footage just lying around in the Disney Archives to good use. And then maybe have the Disney Archivist, Dave Smith, telll the history of the park!!!!!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Nah, Roy Disney!

• The one and only

I do have the Walt Disney Treasure DVD that has the opening day coverage of Disneyland. It's a pretty nice bit of Disneyland history (even a future president is doing some of the coverage).

• /sigh

If you're going to do it on "the wierdness and obsession", have the film as a mocumentary...something similar to Trekies or Waiting for Guffman. If done well, that could be hilarious...I would see it.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• Lord of the Ribs

Quote Originally Posted by MinionLumbo
    More like Captain Hook.

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by MinionLumbo
    I'd rather see him as the Janitor that has to clean out the toilets :devil:
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

I would love to see a movie like Harold and Kumar go to White Castle but based in the 60's. Have Tommy Chong and Dave Chappelle getting stoned (What else?) and going on an adventure trying to get to Disneyland. They go through hell to get there but only get turned away because they are hippies(When Hippies weren't allowed in the park). They can then keep trying crazy stuff to get in only to be thwarted time and time again. I would love to see this as a movie.

But of course, some will think this is a "Sacrelige" so let the flaming begin :devil:
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Disney Freak

I rather see Eisner as the person that picks up after the horses! That'll suit him!
    Alex

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney

My Flickr: Flickr.com/agoldman
    My Twitter: Twitter.com/al3xg
    My Facebook: Facebook.com/al3xg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast