Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• I Love Disneyland!!

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 4/22: Pow Wow event, Tom Sawyer Island, Submarine Voyage, refurbs, +

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Great pictures. Thanks.

I can kind of see why they were using the DisneyParks thing for the Pow Wow. They want to promote all Disney Parks, not just Disneyland.
    Yes! I had this same thought yesterday. Coming from a travel industry background, I can completely understand why they have been promoting "Disney Parks" now. They have known about this even for some time and it is an international draw. There were people there from travel publications, tourism boards, all the way down to travel agency/wholesalers there to be schmoozed by the powers that be. I saw a number of places being represented by their badges including Israel, Wisconsin and Sweden.

Disney needed to show an appeal to all those around the world. Hopefully, by having this prestigious event at Disneyland, it will show those travel industry professionals that Disneyland is amazing and really the only place you would ever want to send any of your clients/readers. (haha)

The question now is will the push on "Disney Parks" fade away since this international event is over??

Great update MG!!!
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 4/22: Pow Wow event, Tom Sawyer Island, Submarine Voyage, refurbs, +

Great pictures, i really enjoyed the ones of the submarines, can't wait for it to open!!! I heard, not sure if its true or not, but someone told me that the new exhibit at innoventions is going to be a house of the future type of exhibit.

• Senior Minion

Interesting sign they put up in front of the Mark Twain. Just something very unexpected. Love your Indy shot of the skeleton and lights MG.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

Project Tomorrow in Innoventions is probably a copy of the new post show being added to EPCOT's Spaceship Earth. It actually sounds somewhat interesting. This could be good for Innoventions.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by aenobarbe View Post
    Those turnstiles are not new, the only thing new since the walls came down is a box in the bushes.
    Yeah I had a picture of the box, but forgot to include it. The turnstiles didn't look new, but I couldn't remember them for the life of me. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon View Post
    Interesting sign they put up in front of the Mark Twain. Just something very unexpected. Love your Indy shot of the skeleton and lights MG.
    Yeah, I was impressed by the honesty of the Mark Twain signage, as well. It's not just a silly sign with a play on words - its a history lesson and almost an invitation to sneak a peek and see what they're doing behind those tarps.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

Smile Re: PHOTO UPDATE 4/22: Pow Wow event, Tom Sawyer Island, Submarine Voyage, refurbs, +

May I say that I thoroughly enjoy all of your updates. I love the way they are organized with the accompanying text. Thanks!
    "My coattails are getting dirty." -Brandon Flowers

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by patch View Post
    May I say that I thoroughly enjoy all of your updates. I love the way they are organized with the accompanying text. Thanks!
    Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying them

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• World Traveler

I love that shadowbox! Thanks

• I have returned !!

Fabulous!! thank you so much !

Mickey's cool but Johnny Depp Rocks !

Got Tiger? I do !!

LAST DLR Trip ? POTC: AWE PREMIERE !! 5-17~5-24
    next trip?? Dec 2007

• our happily ever after

Great pics, Thanks!

• Biggest fan of D-Land

Bandwith Exceeded :-(

• I am a Pluto lover

This is what I get... no pics...
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• It's all about Theme!

I don't get any pics!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• Disney Night Owl

Awesome TR! I really like how you organize and group your pictures. Thanks for sharing because I most certainly enjoyed it.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

• I am a Pluto lover

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Liz View Post
    Awesome TR! I really like how you organize and group your pictures. Thanks for sharing because I most certainly enjoyed it.

you got pictures? Man thats not fair, I still get

bummer.....
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast