Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: Is Club 33 changing it's logo?

Quote Originally Posted by KDR View Post
    I'm surprised no Mice Chatters reported noticing seventy people in formal wear walking through the park between 6 and 6:30 each of those two nights!
    Actually, I did on Wednesday I didn't ask about it, but others around me did, and the people said it was a Club 33 40th Anniversary event. Everyone I saw looked great and seemed excited! I was a tad jealous.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Quote Originally Posted by Opus1guy View Post
    The traditional Club 33 colors are gold on dark navy blue (though often black substitues for the dark blue). But that doesn't stop items being made in other colors for fashion or design's sake.
    Kinda reminds me of the US Navy's reguations on certain uniforms, which are "blue (black in appearance)."

• Minion

That's one delicious logo! It makes me want to eat chocolate for some reason.

• Knight of Naughtyness

I was surprised by the amount of CMs that were asking why people were dressed up, especially the ones in and around New Orleans Square. I would think CMs would know about such things, but I guess not.
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

• Knight of Naughtyness

What I find very odd is that they went through the trouble of having a special logo designed for the 40th, they went through the trouble of having special leaded crystal paperweights made for the member events for the 40th anniversary, but they didn't include the 40th logo on the paperweights.

-Osky

Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

.-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Quote Originally Posted by Osky View Post
    I was surprised by the amount of CMs that were asking why people were dressed up, especially the ones in and around New Orleans Square. I would think CMs would know about such things, but I guess not.
    Well, it's not like the Club sends out a park-wide announcement whenever they're going to have a special event. So in that regard, I really don't see why the CMs should have known at all. That said, they might have had suspicions and were simply confirming them.

Quote Originally Posted by Osky View Post
    What I find very odd is that they went through the trouble of having a special logo designed for the 40th, they went through the trouble of having special leaded crystal paperweights made for the member events for the 40th anniversary, but they didn't include the 40th logo on the paperweights.
    My guesses:

1. The 40th logo was not yet designed at the time they had to place the order for the paperweights.

or

2. They got a hand sample of the paperweight with the 40th logo back, and its design just didn't "translate" well onto the final product.

• Knight of Naughtyness

Quote Originally Posted by Opus1guy View Post
    1. The 40th logo was not yet designed at the time they had to place the order for the paperweights.
    I bet that is the correct answer. Still a little strange though.
    -Osky

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123