Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• the subs were cool maan

Well if not tomorrowland, maybe they could pull it off in MGM. Maybe have a new area with a "tron" ride

But I still think Disneyland's TL needs it. As you said, there isnt much room over by innoventions. And your right, directly behind it, there isnt. BUT, if you look at that same picture, there may be some room. By using the old mission to mars/ RED ROCKETS CHEAPZZA PORT, there is some space back there. There are a few buildings, but I'm sure they could be moved.

If you take a lookHere , and see where there are those 3 circular "fans" are, if those buildings and all that clatter could be re/moved, theres plenty of area back there for a large showbuilding..........

Quote Originally Posted by mp3piratesavvy
    Well if not tomorrowland, maybe they could pull it off in MGM. Maybe have a new area with a "tron" ride

But I still think Disneyland's TL needs it. As you said, there isnt much room over by innoventions. And your right, directly behind it, there isnt. BUT, if you look at that same picture, there may be some room. By using the old mission to mars/ RED ROCKETS CHEAPZZA PORT, there is some space back there. There are a few buildings, but I'm sure they could be moved.

If you take a lookHere , and see where there are those 3 circular "fans" are, if those buildings and all that clatter could be re/moved, theres plenty of area back there for a large showbuilding..........
    you wanna take out the Primevil world and Grand Canyon Diorama's?

I think the buildings behind the larger buildings are for backstage type things

I suppose you could put a show building there but the Train would litteraly run right through the middle of it

you realize technicaly you could contain a rather large multilevel attraction in Innoventions itself? (like I said it's about the same size as Space)

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    you wanna take out the Primevil world and Grand Canyon Diorama's?
    Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT micheal eisner

I would never want to take those out. But this attraction calls for a long, narrow showbuilding to simulate the warthog escape from the pillar of autumn from the last level of Halo, and a flight simulater similar to Star Tours that people could get in relitively fast so they "take off" halo, watch it blow up, then have all the sad music playing, and enter slipspace to go back to earth (llightspeed, basically). Its like Indiana Jones + star tours. Maybe they could do it in the Star Tours building, since a couple of simulators take up little space. But i'd rather get rid of the buildings behind it, over by the diorama, and move them up by innoventions where that small parcal of land is. That wil give you the space needed.

Quote Originally Posted by mp3piratesavvy
    Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT micheal eisner

I would never want to take those out. But this attraction calls for a long, narrow showbuilding to simulate the warthog escape from the pillar of autumn from the last level of Halo, and a flight simulater similar to Star Tours that people could get in relitively fast so they "take off" halo, watch it blow up, then have all the sad music playing, and enter slipspace to go back to earth (llightspeed, basically). Its like Indiana Jones + star tours. Maybe they could do it in the Star Tours building, since a couple of simulators take up little space. But i'd rather get rid of the buildings behind it, over by the diorama, and move them up by innoventions where that small parcal of land is. That wil give you the space needed.
    good news bad news time, I just compared the map to my video of the DLR railroad

it looks like that builting doesn't have both dioramas but only has the grand canyon, the bad news being you wouldn't be able to move it up very far because it loads almost right next to the circlevision, if you moved it up before the circlevision you'd be blocking the trains nice little entry into the area viewing the Autopia (heck you might even build into the Autopia a bit)

and I figured you'd want at least one or two places were the Warthog would jet it strait forward, turns ore more of Space Mountains deal which is why it can fit into that show building the way it does

if you wanted to you could have a huge que that spirals up the Innoventions building a bit (with a waiting area and elevator for handycaped people at the bottum) and then you could join the building to Red Rockets and store the simulator rides there

though honestly the logistics of the multiple attractions in one just doesn't work as well for me

It wouldnt be billed as that, it wouldnt be two rides in one. It would just be part of the ride, to make it more realistic. How could would it be to start from POINT a, to POINT b, get out of the vehicle, taking a look around, getting inside the spaceship, taking off, watching Halo blow up, sad music, then jump back to earth, and the ride ends. If they took that new star tours que they jsut put in and have that be the exit area, that would work. But I also spy some free space in between space mountain and the back of the main street buildings

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234