• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook's photos

Sorry to post this again but for some reason I can't up date my other post for this. But anyways for the people that hasn't seen my photos from Disneyland on April 21, here they are again. Plz thanks for the onec that like my Cinderella picture the best. When I first saw it I wasn't to sure about it but I guess you all like it thx again.

• Disneyland Freak

Re: Capt Hook's photos

Lovely photos thanks for sharing! And isn't Photopass GREAT?! Did you buy the images or did you print screen like I do?
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Senior Minion

Well I know I liked the Cinderella picture best because it's not your usual pose. It looks like you two are having a conversation ... and teh Tinkerbell border fits perfectly too!

• Queen Elsa

I buy the image at Disneyland well over at DCA. When I got my picture done with Ariel I when to the photo place on Main Street about an hour it was taken but the picture wasn't ready. But after I got Goofy's before heading to DCA I when to fine Wilbur from the Robinson's to get his autograph send I didn't get it last time I was there. After I got that and when on the Monster Inc. ride I when into the shop that has the photo pass in DCA to see if my Ariel was ready it was as well as the one with Goofy. When the cast member was showing me the pictures I ask him if I could also see picture #8 which is that Cinderella one. But in the pass I had order some of the photopass pictures from the internet. Thanks again.

• Queen Elsa

Oh about the talking with Cinderella. What happen was when she saw me with my blue Princess Aurora shirt on she was talking to me about how she now wares pink. I told her yeah cause I had hear that the reason why is because they had to retire Aurora's blue dress because people got her and Aurora mix up. But then she said yeah that ture but we both have Faire's but I have 1 were Aurora has 3. We were laughing about that. So that is how that post took place.

• Disneyland Freak

Ever clever those princesses!
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Minion

"Happiness is a state of mind...." Walt Disney

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney

thmar